North Shore Champs

1 view

Derek Snow

Oct 26, 2023, 3:57:00 AM10/26/23
to via 3-7Class
Hi

As per previous emails, the North Shore Champs are scheduled for their weekend. See the following link:

As you will know, the forecast for Sunday is looking dodgy and the rugby is on in the morning.

So we have changed a few things:

  • There will be no late entry fee.
  • However, please enter by tomorrow night if you can, and pay at the club on Saturday.
  • We will make a call on Saturday morning if it will a one or two day regatta, based on the forecast.
  • The entry fee will be adjusted accordingly if it is a one day regatta.
  • If we do race on Sunday, the rugby will be broadcast at the club with the start delayed until after the completion of the game.

I think there will be quite a few of us racing on Saturday, so come along and join the fun.

And let me know if you are coming from out of town and we'll see about finding you accommodation.

Cheers
Derek