Confirmation of Farr 3.7 regatta at Waiuku July 24, 25

1 view

Secretary 3-7 Class

Jun 24, 2021, 9:24:53 PM6/24/21
to 3-7C...@googlegroups.com

HI Chris,

Waiuku re 24/25th July regatta.

Can you put a message in the 3.7 page confirming all go.

Bit unique to have a 3.7 only event on the Saturday. OOD Justin is YNZ youth coach.

Here's hoping for decent weather.

Cheers

Donald

Hi Donald,

We have locked it in , 3.7  North island champs, 24 and 25th July, midday tides and good ones at 4 mt.

Geoff Letcher and Justin have committed to run the regattas.

Will invite the J14 for Sunday series of sprint races, a few of them are keen as their traveller series.

We will get a NOR to you asap.

Any of your fleet are welcome to camp in clubhouse saturday night if desired.( and Friday also if they need to).

I will organise BBQ for both days so the fleet can have some low cost sausages/burgers/pies etc.

Let me know if this works for you and what you need help with.

Cheers

Gary