REMINDER - ENTER FARR 3.7 NORTH ISLANDS TODAY TO AVOID LATE FEE

Paul Moriarty

Apr 1, 2024, 2:43:11 AMApr 1
to 3-7c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Hope you all had a good easter. North Island champs are at Lake Ngaroto next weekend!

6th & 7th April 2024

North Island Champs - Ngaroto Sailing Club, Lake Ngaroto (Waikato, Between Hamilton and Te Awamutu)

Find Notice of race and entry form attached. Note: please enter by 1st April to avoid $10 late fee.

We've selected this venue for its central location so it is easy for as many 3.7 sailors to attend as possible.

Obviously the sailing is important but this north islands will also be a great social weekend with fantastic Waikato hospitably.

Venue Catering Accommodation

  • Venue: Lake Ngaroto

Bank Road (Off Paterangi Road Te Awamutu)

  • Hospitality

An area for camping on site, a large, grassed reserve for your tent, camper van.

  • Lunches            BBQ Lunch Saturday and Sunday.

  • Saturday Night Dinner

Pre Ordered Monster Burgers

  • Breakfast         Pre ordered cooked breakfast Sunday morning.

                                                     Our shop has a few nibbles and drinks.

As usual please note your attendance on the spreadsheet.

Events 3.7 Class Events 2023-24 Season,Host,Dates, ,NoR,SI,Entry,Yes; intending to be there,Maybe,No; can't make it. FBYC Regatta,French Bay ,Sat, Apr 22, 2023,11 yachts attended <a href="https://www.wakatere.org.nz/2023-wakatere-matariki-regatta/">Senior Classes</a>,Wakatere,Fri, Jul 14, 2023,S...

See you all there!

Paul Moriarty