Auckland Champs

Derek Snow

Mar 26, 2024, 5:14:21 AMMar 26
to via 3-7Class
Hi

For those of you keeping count, we haven't had our Auckland Champs this year. Pt Chev have offered to host this event for us on 11— 12 May. Their start times are dictated by the tide so the racing on Saturday is at 9am and on Sunday 10am. Not ideal I know, but at least if gives the afternoon off.

The Sunday is part of their Autumn series but Saturday would just be for us. They require a minimum number of entries to make it worthwhile holding the event.

Please let me know if you are interested and if there are enough isailors indicate that they are, I will advise Pt Chev that it's on.

Cheers
Derek Snow