Next events on the GP calendar

Secretary 3-7 Class

Apr 5, 2021, 6:24:59 PM4/5/21
to 3-7C...@googlegroups.com

Update of events coming up:

April 10,11 Waiuku Yacht Club

As per the last email from Donald King with all the details, this weekend coming there is racing at Waiuku and if there are good numbers we could use it to award the Manukau Champs.

May 1,2.

Northland Option is the BoIYC regatta at Waitangi, if this attracts a good fleet we can use this for the North Island Champs.

May 1,2.

Auckland Option is the Wakatere Club Champs regatta, if this attracts a good fleet we could use it to award the Auckland Champs.

Overall, we think it is really worthwhile to support the BoIYC event to promote the class to younger sailors. But we accept a lot of Wakatere people are committed to the Wakatere event, particularly because the 10 or so members were a no-show to last year’s champs. So, the ideal outcome could be a healthy fleet at both. If you live north go north and if you live south go as far as you can!

GP Calendar is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EOXexKP_tsZ8d7wctdpl5hocdzIjmF2cFmLyAj2ZxLM/edit#gid=2141920533

Gavin Auld

Apr 5, 2021, 6:57:33 PM4/5/21
to 3-7C...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys,

Entries are also still open for the Bridge-to-Bean on 19th April:

Barfoot & Thompson Bridge to Bean Race - Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron (rnzys.org.nz)

There are currently 2x 3.7’s on the Entry List:
Yi Shun Thong – 336

Connor Ward – 174

Cheers,

Gavin

--
The 3.7 Class Owners Association uses a Google Group to distribute newsletters and messages. Members can choose in the settings all emails, digest emails, abridged emails or to view online (no emails). Each member subscribes and adjusts their own settings as desired from time to time. If you change email address then you should unsubscribe and subscribe again using the new email address. Thanks, welcome or same to you; as may be applicable.
---

Gavin Auld

Apr 6, 2021, 1:44:40 AM4/6/21
to 3-7C...@googlegroups.com

Sorry – Correction – B2B is Saturday 17th April.

Cheers,

Gavin