🔥 Is your app ready, but you’re missing testers?

3 views
Skip to first unread message

TestersDroid Support

unread,
Sep 5, 2026, 10:31:08 PMSep 5
to libo...@gmail.com
Hi 👋

If you’re a developer, you probably know the struggle: your app is ready, but you still need testers for Google Play’s closed testing.

I’m a developer too, and I created TestersDroid because I ran into the same problem.

The idea is simple:

🤝 You test other developers’ apps, and they test yours.

No subscriptions. No payments. Just developers helping each other get through the testing process.

I’m still growing it, there are already developers using it. If you’re looking for testers, I’d really appreciate you giving it a try. 🚀

If you're interested, you can download it from the Play Store. 👇📲
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.arcticfoxdev.testdroid

TestersDroid Support

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 8:08:29 PMSep 15
to libo...@gmail.com
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages