Enclomiphene With Hcg - Evaluating the Combination of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and .

Tamela Evert

Dec 7, 2023, 6:10:35 PM12/7/23
to 28powerl...@googlegroups.com

Here at @Lowtnation , HCG is no longer a viable option for testicular protection. This has drivin us to explore many options, with clomiphene citrate being .

👊👊👊 VISIT OUR STORE 👊👊👊

Gonadorelin, hCG, and Clomiphene: Which Is The Better Option?

Using hCG every three days in combination with clomiphene citrate 25mg per day until normal testosterone levels are reached, maintain the dose until spermatozoa are present. Results: The mean age was 30. 2 ± 5. 6. Differences in penis length between the time before and after treatment were significant (p=0. 005).

Enclomiphene and HCG combo : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Objectives: To compare serum testosterone response and symptom improvement in men with hypogonadism in response to treatment with clomiphene citrate (CC), human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), or a combination of both therapies. Patients and methods: A total of 282 men with hypogonadism, wishing to preserve their fertility, were randomized to one of three treatment arms: CC 50 mg (n = 95); 5000 .

Adding hcg to clomid (enclomiphene) to raise test

Around 10 to 11 days after pregnancy, HCG is detected in your urine or blood (when a sperm fertilizes an egg). The peak of your hCG levels (10 weeks into your pregnancy) is followed by a fall for the remainder of your pregnancy. To confirm pregnancy and provide information on how the pregnancy is developing, healthcare professionals measure hCG.

HCG alternative, enclomiphene citrate. - Low T Nation

Unfortunately, HCG is no longer a viable option, so we are replacing it with Enclomiphene citrate. For our Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) patients, we are transitioning immediately to 12. 5 mg of Enclomiphene citrate twice weekly along with all of the other components of out TRT program. Enclomiphene citrate is actually superior to HCG .

Enclomiphene & HCG

Oral enclomiphene citrate initiates production of serum testosterone and sperm in men with low testosterone: . Exogenous hCG increases serum testosterone levels thus increasing ITT concentrations: Although most men taking testosterone for contraceptive use trials recover their baseline spermatogenesis, this recovery could take up to 18 mo and .

Enclomiphene vs. HCG - AnabolicMinds

HCG can be administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously whereas FSH/hMG only exists as a subcutaneous formulation . Doses of hCG range from 1000 to 2000 IU 2 or 3 times a week. . Enclomiphene citrate is a more potent, but shorter acting trans-isomer of clomiphene citrate. Dosages range from 6. 25 to 25 mg/d .

Why we are replacing HCG with Enclomiphene Citrate. - YouTube

Enclomiphene citrate: A treatment that maintains fertility in men with secondary hypogonadism. Expert Rev Endocrinol Metab. 2019;14(3):157-165. . (hCG) Clomiphene citrate (CC) Enclomiphene .

Clomiphene citrate and human chorionic gonadotropin are both . - PubMed

Enclomiphene citrate, a nonsteroidal estrogen antagonist, is gaining traction as an alternative treatment to hCG for hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Although hCG has been the gold standard for treating hypogonadism for many years, enclomiphene citrate has been found to be equally effective in some cases. A 2019 study that included over 100 .

Enclomiphene citrate: A treatment that maintains fertility in men with .

The enclomiphene is 25 mg; the HCG is . 20cc from a 12,000 iu vial. Anyhow, just wondering if anyone had any follow ups to this discussion. If not, I'll set a reminder to come back here and post my feedback in 8 - 12 weeks. Reply reply TwoStepsBehind90 • I got prescribed the exact same thing. .

[8-week UPDATE] HCG and Enclomiphene Combo : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Dosages of Enclomiphene. 12. 5-mg and 25-mg. Dosage Considerations - Should be Given as Follows: Use of 12. 5-mg and 25-mg enclomiphene citrate significantly increased total T levels in hypogonadal men, with an efficacy that was comparable to topical testosterone. Increases in LH and FSH levels also were found with enclomiphene citrate treatment.

Enclomiphene vs HCG: which is better for testosterone

Switching from HCG to Enclomiphene Citrate. As previously mentioned in our HCG article, on March 23, 2020, the FDA will be reclassifying HCG as a biologic. Florida Alternative Medicine and Weight Loss (FAM) will still be able to offer its patients HCG. FAM has the proper compounding biologics license which many other TRT clinics do not.

Enclomiphene VS HCG : r/Testosterone - Reddit

HCG and Enclomiphene have been working great for me, improved mood, better energy, better strength gains, and improved sexual health. I've had minimal side effects, I'm still a good bit overweight so keeping a keen eye on my lipids, blood pressure, and glucose tolerance (pre-diabetic before all of this) Overall going pretty well, happy and .

Enclomiphene Citrate Alternative to HCG

Enclomiphene vs HCG. Like we have discussed before, both these two can help with the stimulation of free serum testosterone after a cycle or in someone with hypogonadism. However, in the two studies mentioned, Enclomiphene has been shown to be slightly more effective compared to HCG. HCG also has more side effects than Enclomiphene.

Enclomiphene: Review, PCT, Side Effects, Cycle - Muscle and Brawn

Hcg raises intratesticular estrogen quite high, which can have negative effects on the jewels and reduce tubule diameter amongst other things. If you go hcg, take an AI with it. I've found HCG at 500 iu twice a week to be more effective than enclo 25 mg twice a week, for reversing ball atrophy.

Enclomiphene: Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions . - RxList

The average dose of hCG was 5000 IU per dose (5579 ± 1773. 7 IU), and the lowest dose was 3000 IU twice a week. The highest dose for hCG was 10,000 IU at 2-3 times per week. The detailed information followed one patient had 3,00 IU, 15 patients had 5000 IU, one patient had 8000 IU, and two patients had 10,000 IU.

Testosterone restoration using enclomiphene citrate in men with .

Enclomiphene citrate is proposed for the treatment of some men who have secondary hypogonadism, especially that caused by dysfunctional, but reversible hypothalamus/pituitary activity. . 5α-reductase inhibitors, hCG, oestrogen, glucocorticoids, narcotics, anabolic steroids, dehydroepiandrosterone or herbal hormone products, and a PSA level .

HCG and Enclomiphene Success : r/Testosterone - Reddit

Like I thought my test Levels are crap. 291 (range 250-1100) so starting on 12. 5 mg of enclomiphene daily I also ordered some hcg, and am thinking of running a low dose maybe 2 times a week along with the enclomiphene. Thoughts. I have read larger doses like 1000 units 3 times a week will cause problems due to desensitizing Luetinizing hormone .

Enclomiphene citrate - Alternative to HCG - Valhalla Vitality

Areas covered: The SERM, clomiphene citrate, which is approved by the FDA for the treatment of ovarian dysfunction, has been shown to have beneficial effects on male hypogonadism. Clomiphene citrate exists as a mixture of both the cis-isomer (zuclomiphene) and the trans-isomer (enclomiphene). The literature has suggested that most of the .

Treatment of Men with Central Hypogonadism: Alternatives for .

Enclomiphene is unlikely to maintain intratesticular testosterone and fertility while on TRT. This is where HCG shines. Both have side effects, with low-dose HCG likely to have less. Although enclomiphene is great at optimizing numbers on your lab results, it very rarely boosts sexual function, such as libido.

Combination of human chorionic gonadotropin and clomiphene | RRU

Enclomiphene is an oral medication. Enclomiphene and HCG are both alternatives to testosterone replacement (TRT); they can help increase testosterone levels without compromising fertility. HCG has be associated with influencing estrogen production whereas enclomiphene blocks estrogen and does not have these effects.

Enclomiphene Citrate - U. S. Food and Drug Administration

Enclomiphene or any serm for that mater is NOT going to maintain testicular function for any extended period of time if your taking exogenous hormones like testosterone or othere steroids and sarms and prohormones. Hcg on the other hand will keep them functioning.

Treatment of hypogonadotropic male hypogonadism: Case-based scenarios

As discussed in my post 8 weeks ago, my dosage and timing for the past 8 weeks was to take 25mg of Enclomiphene and . 20cc of 12,000 iu HCG every Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat. My new dosage -- to offset some of the findings below -- will be to increase Enclomiphene to 50 mg every Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat but drop HCG completely.