Steroids Seized By Us Customs - EPO and steroids 'regularly seized by customs' - Irish Examiner

Tamela Evert

Dec 7, 2023, 6:20:34β€―PM12/7/23
to 28powerl...@googlegroups.com

The description was: 1 envelope containing anabolic steroids. Then, the rest of the letter basically said that I had two choices. Choice #1; elect to do nothing in response to this letter, and the controlled substances would just be destroyed. "Fuck, that sounds like a great job to have right?

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š SHOP NOW ONLINE πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Customs seizes over 4,000 steroid pills at O'Hare

Officers with U. S. Customs and Border Protection in Chicago seized over 4,000 steroid pills headed for Albuquerque, New Mexico, this week. The assorted steroids, which came in two shipments from .

Customs department produces seized cocaine from MV Debi at Paradip port .

Officers also inspected a shipment of glass anti-fogging agent headed to a Texas residence and found it contained 27 different steroids and prescription medications such as testosterone, nandrolone, trenbolone, sildenafil, tadalafil, and human growth hormone.

Customs officials seize illegal shipment of testosterone and steroids .

US Customs? (not a package seizure. yet?) : r/steroids NSFW US Customs? (not a package seizure. yet?) First of all, sorry to bother you guys with this shitty question, I'm mostly annoyed at the situation I guess. So my order has been in customs for 20 days now with the status "inbound into customs".

US Customs? (not a package seizure. yet?) : r/steroids - Reddit

22kg cocaine worth Rs 220cr seized from ship in Paradip In Odisha's biggest drug haul, customs officials seized 22 kg of cocaine, worth Rs 220 crore, from a container ship at Paradip port in .

US Coast Guard offloads thousands of pounds of drugs seized in eastern .

US customs officers seized a shipment from India that contained a counterfeit version of an extremely rare watch. Had it been a real Richard Mille time piece, it would have been worth over $3. 78 .

Laredo Sector Border Patrol seized over $3 Million in Methamphetamine

Nationwide Drug Seizures | U. S. Customs and Border Protection Home Stats Nationwide Drug Seizures Nationwide Drug Seizures Return to the Public Data Portal. CBP officers and agents interdict illicit narcotics crossing the border at and between ports of entry.

Dulles CBP Officers Seize Steroids Shipped from the UK and Unreported .

LOUISVILLE, Kyβ€” Last Thursday, June 10, U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Louisville seized a shipment of four boxes containing various amounts of testosterone and anabolic steroids. The four boxes that were inspected all contained smaller boxes inside.

Siezure Letters - steroid

Matthew Short, 29, of Marion, Illinois, pleaded guilty Jan. 28 in federal court to importing a controlled substance from China (anabolic steroids). Sentencing has been set for May 11. Short waived grand jury indictment and was charged in the single count information. He faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $500,000 .

Again my order was seized by Customs! My third seizure this year .

In the wake of China's domestic flavored-vape ban, the value of the nation's exports of e-cigarettes and related products jumped 29. 9% to $5. 48 billion in the first half of 2023 from the same .

What to do if You've Received a US Customs (CBP) Seizure Notice

6 odaaang β€’ 10 yr. ago I wish it was easier to know what customs knew yunno? But thanks for your advice vitaminKsGood4u β€’ 10 yr. ago I would love to get a Customs Agent AMA up in this bitch. My understanding is, it is more random bad luck than anything else.

From Kodak Black to steroids smuggling: top seizures and arrests . - WKBW

Heroin with an estimated street value of more than €8m (Β£6. 8m) and a plane have been seized at an airport in Dublin, gardaΓ­ (Irish police) have said. The seizure was part of joint operation .

Illinois man pleads guilty to illegally importing anabolic steroids .

EPO and steroids 'regularly seized by customs' CUSTOMS officers have intercepted 22 packages of the banned drug EPO and anabolic steroids in the last 12 months. Thu, 12 Aug, 2004 - 01:00

U. S. Customs: shipment seized - Steroid

CHICAGO-U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers in Chicago recently intercepted two shipments, arriving from Lithuania, which contained various steroids. On January 11, CBP officers inspected the two shipments to determine the admissibility of its contents in accordance with CBP regulations.

Seized by customs - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums

LAREDO, Texas - Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents working in Freer, Texas seized methamphetamine that totaled over $3,000,000 in street value. The incident occurred on Nov. 29, when a Border Patrol agent assigned to the Freer Border Patrol Station was working his assigned duties when he arrived to assist Duval County Sheriff Deputy with a .

First ever US Customs seizure :( : r/steroids - Reddit

Yes, you can respond to the letter and challenge the seizure by-which you are claiming a legal right to the package at hand; however, unless you are truly legally entitled to the package this will prove to be futile and quite highly unadvisable; to obtain this package you would need a lawful prescription for the package in question.

Nationwide Drug Seizures | U. S. Customs and Border Protection

LOUISVILLE, Ariz. (KVOA) - U. S. Customs and Border Protection seized multiple shipment boxes containing over 150 pounds of illegal testosterone and steroids in Louisville last Thursday.

CBP Officers at the Bridge of the Americas Stop Large Steroid Smuggling .

EL PASO, Texas -- U. S. Customs and Border Protection Officers working at the Bridge of the Americas border crossing seized a large amount of anabolic steroids July 6. The shipment included 2,256 pills and 290ml in liquid vials. Seized steroids in El Paso.

More than 4,000 Pills of Various Steroids Seized by CBP Officers in .

First ever US Customs seizure : ( : r/steroids First ever US Customs seizure : ( Got a letter today that my package was seized. First time that has happened. Been using the same int'l source for my past 3-4 orders. Luckily they resend a new package. The letter said future attempts may result in criminal prosecution. Just them trying to scare me?

Forum: Customs Took My Package And Then Sent Me A Letter . - eroid s

STERLING, Va. - U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized illicit steroids in international mail and unreported currency from a traveler at Washington Dulles International Airport during the weekend.

Seized Cocaine to be Kept in Malkhana Kendrapada - Customs Order .

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A bust at UPS Worldport last week netted 167 pounds of illegal testosterone and steroids. U. S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Louisville say they seized the .

34 Pounds of Illegal Ketamine, Steroids Worth $263,000 Seized by .

On Wednesday, the crew of the Coast Guard Cutter Waesche offloaded approximately 18,219 pounds of cocaine, which was seized from the "drug transit zones" of the eastern Pacific Ocean. The cocaine seized is estimated to be worth more than $239 million. Thirteen people were arrested and are in U. S. custody and charges are pending, according .

Feds announce joint enforcement effort targeting illegal production and .

PHOENIX - U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) participated in a nationwide series of enforcement actions led by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) targeting every level of the global underground trade in anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs.

Aeroplane and €8m of heroin seized at airport in Dublin - BBC

Have questions about a seizure notice? Give our office a call today at (917) 546-6997, we would be happy to speak with you. Have you found yourself in trouble with U. S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS), or the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)? We are determined to help you.

167 Pounds of Illegal Testosterone & Steroids Seized by Louisville CBP

4 Seized by customs Hey all, newbie here I lay off any pre workout stims all winter long but use diff pre workout stims during summer months My x few yrs ago used to get legal highs it was called from overseas she said very similar to ecstasy I noticed it at half dose to mix with a preworkout stack to be excellent.

US customs officers seized a fake Richard Mille watch. If real, it .

PARADIP: The Customs department, on Wednesday, produced the 22 kg of cocaine valued at Rs 220 crore before the Additional District and Sessions Judge Court at Kujang, seized from the Panama .

China e-cigarette titan behind 'Elf Bar' floods the US with illegal .

CBP Officers in Buffalo, New York seized 26 shipments containing steroids that weighed 7. 8 pounds. The shipments were manifested as "bobble head toys" and after officers examined the toys, a .

Illegal testosterone, steroids seized by CBP in Arizona

NoSugarInPixieStix β€’ 11 yr. ago Dude, this happens all the time. I dont order overseas anymore just for this reason.

Customs seized my package : r/steroids - Reddit

Dec 2003. Posts. 157. Just stay cool. You may get a registered letter from the U. S. Post Office saying that your A. S. have been seized but if you have a prescription for them you can claim them by a certain date. If not claimed they will be destroyed (so they say).