Test And Deca Cycle Dosage Forum - Need help figuring out dosage (test/deca cycle)

Tamela Evert

Dec 7, 2023, 5:51:35 PM12/7/23
to 28powerl...@googlegroups.com

#1 Sup bros. I am looking to start a test and deca cycle but am trying to figure out the doses. Thing is, I had ACL surgery so I don't want to go too high on the test and lower my collagen synthesis but at the same time I am looking for big gains (lost 10lbs after surgery). Would 300mg deca and 200mg test prop do the job?

🔬🔬🔬 VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE 🔬🔬🔬

Minimum Effective Dosing for Test/Deca | Anabolic Steroid Forums

Deca has a half life of between 6 and 12 days and a very long detection time of about 18 months; something to keep in mind if you are a professional or competitor. Nandrolone Decanoate Structure

Test and Deca for first and only cycle. | MESO-Rx Forum

This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges. . Home. Forums. Anabolic Steroids & Performance Enhancement . First time running deca and first time running test low-dose, looking forward how it plays out. Aug 22, 2023 #2 Juicedhead . For reasonable cycle dosages, 500T, 350 deca, 250 primo is a solid total final .

Minimum test dose on EQ - deca cycle? | Evolutionary Steroids .

#1 Hey guys, I've only bulked on AAS so far, but I'm looking to do a cut and wanted some advice It's actually more like a recomp or lean bulk because I only have about ten pounds to lose so the rest of the cycle after the first six weeks or so will be more of a slow build My questions have to do with test and AI dosages on EQ

Test + Deca Cycle - Pharma / TRT - COMMUNITY - T NATION

youth September 29, 2019, 9:00am 1 Hi, i am 26 and i was thinking to follow this cycle: Weeks 1-11: -Test E 500mg every monday -Deca 200mg every monday -Arimidex 0. 5mg a week since week 2 (0. 25mg monday and 0. 25mg friday) -I will pin test and deca at the same time -During weeks 3,4,5 i will take 400mg of deca instead of 200mg Week 12: -Test E 500mg

Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Dianabol Cycle

The test deca cycle can be used for intermediate and pro bodybuilders. Your body is familiar with the beginners' cycle so you are more comfortable trying other cycles, dosages, and stacks. You can combine 500mg/wk deca with 200mg/eod testosterone and 50mg of dbol daily. For a good dose, you should also add 0. 5mg Arimidex and 4iu/ed HGH.

Forum: First Deca Cycle Dosage? ~semperfi7272, 2020 - eroid s

#1 I am soon to have a test-e, and deca stack in hand. I am getting both in 400 mg, 10ml bottles. What would be a good suggested dosage qnd frequency for the cycle? Top Rated Sources 1. Iron-Daddy 5. 0 (96) 2. Body-Gear 5. 0 (51) 3. AlphaMuscle. is 5. 0 (34) 4. Supps-For-Life 5. 0 (21) 5. Osgear 4. 6 (14) 6. Gear4gym 5. 0 (9) Latest Promos

Test/Deca/Primo | MESO-Rx Forum

#1 Hi everyone! Looking for some guidance regarding my upcoming cycle where I am thinking about including deca and eq for the first time. My previous cycles have been cycles of test cyp for 12 weeks at a time. I'm 37 years old and have been training for most of my adult life, 5'7", 185 lbs and about 13% body fat.

Need input for test, deca, and eq cycle | iSARMS Forums

108. Dec 19, 2009. #2. well, you have obviously not read much of anything about either drug you are consuming, but i will tell you, test-e takes around 3-4 weeks for it to kick in for me, deca takes a long time to kick in as well, read up about the half life of the esters you are dealing with, they dictate side effects as well. ok about dose .

Correct test and deca cycle dosage for the best results - Equis

1007 First Deca Cycle Dosage? ad I'm 33 6ft 235lbs about 15% Body fat now, will hopefully be closer to 10-12% by the time I start this in a few weeks. I've done 6 cycles now. Test C or E 5-600 a week My favorite has been winny so I'll usually go from 20mg up to 50mg and taper back down the last 6-8 weeks

Test/Deca stack. dosage | MuscleGurus

The recommended cycle duration for testosterone is approximately 12-14 weeks. Deca Durabolin Deca Durabolin is a nandrolone based steroid (nandrolone decanoate) that has been widely used since the 60's because of its mild side effects and a much lower rate of aromatization when compared to testosterone.

Deca-Durabolin Cycle (Deca Cycle Guide) - Steroid Cycles

#1 Wanted to get some feedback from others that have experience with Deca. I've only ever been on TRT, no other compounds added. TRT dose is at 200mg weekly. Test levels sit around 1000 on this. In your experience, what is the minimum amount of Deca/Test cycle that gave desired results? Right now I'm thinking 200mg Deca and 400mg Test weekly.

test/decca cycle | Professional Muscle - Bodybuilding Forum

#1 bobfrombobrefridgeration New Member I'd love to get some feedback on my plans for my first and only (yeah yeah I know ) cycle. 12 weeks: 500 mg test e a week (250 mg twice a week) and 250 mg deca. Running two cycles of pre-emptive HCG during this time and with clomid/nolva for PCT.