Hcg Mixing 5000 Iu - A Quick Guide on How to Mix HCG | HCGSupplies Blog

Tamela Evert

Dec 7, 2023, 6:11:59 PM12/7/23
to 28powerl...@googlegroups.com

Step 1: Wash your hands and gather your materials. First, you want to thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. After that, collect and prep your materials. You'll need an alcohol wipe, your bacteriostatic water and HCG vials, your reconstitution syringe and needle, and a Sharps container for safe disposal.

🧬🧬🧬 VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE 🧬🧬🧬

Mixing HCG 43 Day 5000 IU - Injection - YouTube

On With the Lesson! So. Mixing your hCG 2:1 - 10 ml's of bacteriostatic water with a 5,000 iu vial of hCG. Some choose to mix in this way because they feel the hCG is dispersed in their body better. I always mixed in a 1:1 ratio (5 ml of bac water with 5,000iu hCG - tutorial on mixing 1:1 here, and hCG dosing for 1:1 mixing here. ) for all .

How to Mix HCG Injections- 5000iu - The HCG Diet Plan with HCGChica

The HCG substance is a white, spongy tablet that is inside a sterile, sealed, glass vial (5000IU Units Strength). Product needs to be mixed before the shots are administered. A daily dosage of only 200 IU needs to be injected in order to start the weight loss process.

How to Mix your HCG Injection Kit - The HCG Institute

How to mix HCG for a 23 Day Phase using 5000 IU of HCG for Injection. FREE HCG Diet Info thinkhcg

I mixed my 5000iu hCG with 2. 5 ml bac water - HCGChica Helphub

How to Mix HCG (5,000 IU Vial): Start Disinfecting To begin mixing your HCG, there are a few things you'll need. First, you'll need your HCG powder. From there, you'll need HCG mixing syringes, an HCG Storage vial, and a vial of bacteriostatic water. Once you have all of these, you can proceed to mix your HCG solution.

How to mix hCG - Blog - Innovative Men's Health Clinics

Thus, injecting air helps alleviate the vacuum-like pressure pulling against you. Hold the bacteriostatic water vial upside down and withdraw the amount of bacteriostatic water needed to dilute the hCG powder. 5,000ius - Add 5ml of bacteriostatic water into the vial of your hCG. 6,000ius - Add 6ml of bacteriostatic water into the vial of .

Learn How to Mix HCG - 5000 & 10000 IU HCG - Colin F Watson

The number of IUs of HCG divided by the number of mls of mixing solution will give you the dose strength per ml. The formula is applied below to the most commonly used amounts. Chart: 5,000 divided by 10 = 500 IUs per ml Result: 500 IUs is the the strength of the HCG per ml.

Mixing 5000 I. U. HCG/ 125 daily units - YouTube

To mix HCG in 5,000 IUs, you will need to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water with a 5 or 10ml syringe. Add 2ml of was into your HCG vial containing your HCG lyophilized powered. When the syringe is removed, tip the vial on its side and gently roll it back and forth in your palms for a few seconds to mix it. DO NOT SHAKE THE HCG TO MIX IT!

How I Mix hCG Injections - 5000iu hCG Vial - YouTube

So 1 ml/cc = 40 units in this case. 1 ml/cc contains 1000 iu's of hCG right (if you mixed 5ml's bac water with 5000iu hCG) So if you filled one of your syringes all the way up, it would contain 1000ius in that 40 unit syringe. 40 units = 1000 ius' of hCG then (for your syringe) 1000iu/40units = 25iu's per unit. If that is so, then,

PDF Reconstitution and Administration of 5,000 units o HCG

Original email for context: I have a 5000iu bottle of hcg powder, I mixed 2. 5 ml of bac water. It filled the little hcg vial. I have the tiny 50 insulin syringes. I am after the 150 dosage to start. What line would that be?

How to Find Your Dose of hCG On the Injection Syringe for hCG .

1. 5,000iu vial of hCG- will be either a powder or a tablet. Note A: If you get just hCG, the powder will be white. If you get the hCG with B12, the powder will be pink). Note B: if you bought a "longer" kit - like 40-50 days type kit, you will receive 2 vials of hCG- don't mix the 2nd vial till the 2nd half of the round.

How to Mix HCG (Human Gonadotropin) - Defy Medical

You will need two vials of 5000 IU to complete the 43 days protocol. But if your weight loss goal is 15 pounds or less, you can do the 23 days protocol and you will need only one 5000 IU vial. During your 43 day protocol with HCG, mix only one vial at a time to ensure the potency of the HCG.

1-month HCG 5000 IU Incl. Mixing Supplies For Sale | IHCG

Determining HCG dosage: Preparation according to Dr. Simeons' original protocol calls for 125 iu - 175 iu daily doses. Kevin Trudeau has published a similar protocol, calling for 175 iu - 200 iu. Discuss the dosage amount with your trusted health care provider.

5000iu hCG Injection Mixing Instructions - YouTube

5000 I. U. for 40 days of the HCG diet. Dr. Simeons recommended 125 units a day mixture.

How to Find Your Dose of hCG On the Injection Syringe for hCG .

You mixed your hCG in a 1:1 ratio: that means a 5,000iu vial of hCG with 5 ml's of your mixing liquid (for a tutorial on how to find hCG dosage on a syringe for 2:1 mixing ratio - ie. 10 ml's mixing liquid with 5,000 iu hCG see here ). Finding the Right HCG Injection Dose.

How to Mix HCG | HCG Mixing Directions | HCG Dosage Chart | HCG Mixing .

MEDICATION DOSE: 5,000 units hCG: * IF YOU HAVE ONE 10,000IU VIAL: 1. Draw out 2cc/mL of water using the 3ml 18g 1 ½" needle/syringe and inject into powder vial. 2. Once medication has dissolved completely draw out ONLY 1cc/mL of mixture. 3. Change to a 30g ½" or 27g ½" needle and inject to the lower abdomen or outer thigh at your .

How to Mix hCG and Give (human chorionic gonadotropin)

To mix HCG in 5,000 IUs, you will need to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water with a 5 or 10ml syringe. Add 2ml of was into your HCG vial containing your HCG lyophilized powered. When the syringe is removed, tip the vial on its side and gently roll it back and forth in your palms for a few seconds to mix it. DO NOT SHAKE THE HCG TO MIX IT!

HCG Calculator & Chart: Formula to Calculate Your HCG Dosage

needle. 1- 30 gauge, 1⁄2 inch needle (if taking subcutaneously) 1- 22 gauge, 1 1⁄2 inch needle (if taking intramuscular) Supplies to prepare the injection site: 1- alcohol wipe (for Intramuscular (IM) injections) 1- Mild soap (for Subcutaneous (sub Q injections) 4 Step 2: Mixing 5,000 IU of HCG With draw 2mL of sterile water Sterile

Mix HCG 5000 & 10000 IU Injections - hcgrx

Mixing HCG 43 Day 5000 IU - Injection - YouTube How to mix HCG 5000 IU for a 43 Day Phase of The HCG Diet for injection. FREE HCG Diet Info thinkhcg How to mix.

PDF Dosing Instructions for hCG (Novarel, Pregnyl, Human Chorionic .

MIXING HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN. HCG [5,000 IU VIAL] Tear out the inner seal from the hCG vial and wipe the top with alcohol swab; Remove cap from the provided water (Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride 0. 9% Only) and wipe the top with alcohol swab; Using a Mixing syringe with needle, turn the bottle of water upside down and insert needle.

How I Find My Dose of HCG on an Injection Syringe - The HCG Diet Plan .

How I Mix hCG Injections - 5000iu hCG Vialclean the area first and wipe all the table remember clean after top with alcohol wipeadd Bacteriostatic water 5ml .

Mixing HCG 23 Day 5000 IU - Injection - YouTube

Put needle cover back on the needle and replace the needle with the injection needle (22 gauge 1-1/2"). You are now ready to inject the hCG. Giving the Injection of hCG HCG is by intramuscular injection into the hip. First, locate the Ventrogluteal (hip) site. a. Have the patient lay on their side. b.

HCG Injection Instructions and Dosage Chart

Mixing Instructions for 5000iu hCG injections