The drug dealer's house

Frank Laub

Dec 16, 2010, 8:06:08 PM12/16/10
to 26th and King neighborhood watch
This is the house suspected to have the gang members that are causing
us so much pain:

http://info.kingcounty.gov/Assessor/eRealProperty/Dashboard.aspx?ParcelNbr=1250200690

Please let us know if you have any more information about the owner or
the tenants. I'm hoping we can find ways to evict the current
occupants if enough evidence is brought against them proving that they
are dealing drugs or burglarizing the neighborhood.

Frank Laub

Dec 16, 2010, 9:34:12 PM12/16/10
to 26th and King neighborhood watch
This house is for sale. I just called the number posted and they said
it was about to be foreclosed. I called the agent and left a message.
I'd like to get a tour of the house :)

Fred Tymony (Real Estate Agent)
253-370-2884