Query : Can kamailio be replaced with FS for Voice recognition?

Deepa M

Jun 15, 2017, 10:01:27 AM6/15/17
to 2600hz-dev
Hi

In our project we have decided to use kazoo for IVR based call flow. However, we need Voice recognition at SBC and route call on basis of it to freeswitch (media and signalling GW).  Is it OK if we use FS instead kamailio as SBC itself?

We are thinking of design, where 2nd level multiple FSs (media + signalling GWs) would receive call legs based on routing done by 1st level FS (SBC). It is feasible, what kind of configuration changes we might need to do ?

Please let me know if use case is clear to you. Or should I add more details !

-Deepa M.