What's needed for Monster UI and Kazoo UI to run side by side?

Simba

Jun 25, 2017, 1:13:03 PM6/25/17
to 2600hz-dev
Hello, what specific configurations are required to the database and config.js in order to run Monster UI and Kazoo UI side by side? And also did you do this on CentOS6 or 7 ?
Thanks in advance.

Darren Schreiber

Jun 25, 2017, 1:15:28 PM6/25/17
to 2600h...@googlegroups.com

They both use the APIs so, nothing is needed. However Kazoo UI is being phased out and we stopped committing to it sometime in December I believe. You should use only Monster.

fred

Jun 26, 2017, 11:07:45 AM6/26/17
to 2600hz-dev
You don't need to do anything.  Just install them in different webfolders and access those folders.

Kazoo UI has features that you can't find in Monster UI such as carrier configuration so I still use it myself and hope it keeps working.