Know which Ring Group was dialed in CDR

Xen

Oct 14, 2016, 10:40:04 PM10/14/16
to 2600hz-dev
Hi! We are building a reporting tool which works fine for users and overall reporting, but when we tried to extract data from the cdr's about calls that went to ring groups we couldn't find anything in the CDR's. For example if an IVR maps a call the following way: DID --> Ringroup, we will only get the CDR's for the inbound call and the CDR's for each member of the ring group, but we can't find which was the dialed ring group anywhere.

The ultimate goal is to get answered calls, missed calls, % of voicemails on missed calls, total calls, total minutes.

Is there anyway we can find this data in 3.22? Has someone tried to do something like this?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks

James Aimonetti

Oct 14, 2016, 11:48:48 PM10/14/16
to 2600h...@googlegroups.com

Xen

Oct 16, 2016, 12:13:11 AM10/16/16
to 2600hz-dev, ja...@2600hz.com
Thanks James! We'll try this way.

Gaurav

Jul 1, 2017, 7:42:07 AM7/1/17
to 2600hz-dev, ja...@2600hz.com
Hello Xen,

I am also working on a similar reporting on CDRs, mainly missed call reporting. Can you explain how are you managing the missed calls from CDRs if user disconnects the calls while listening to the welcome message itself?

Thanks
Gaurav