🐞 CFP for Hardwear.io NL 2022 is OPEN!
If you have groundbreaking embedded research or an awesome open-source tool you’d like to showcase before the global hardware security community, this is your chance. Send in your ideas on various hardware subjects, including but not limited to Chips, Processors, ICS/SCADA, Telecom, Protocols & Cryptography.
CFP is open until: 15 August 2022
Conference: 27-28 October 2022, The Hague (NL)
- Smart cards: identification, access controls, pay-TV
- IoT devices: automotive, medical, mobile payment, mobile-connected devices
- Trusted computing: mobile TPM, Trusted Execution Environments
- Embedded systems: Firmware, operating systems, memory, virtual machines
- Trojans and backdoors: Counterfeit Detection and prevention
- Attacks and countermeasures:
- Side-channel, Fault Injection, EMFI, Tempest attacks and countermeasures
- Reverse engineering, (anti-)cloning, (anti-)tampering, (anti-)counterfeiting