Nullcon Goa 2021 - Call for Papers

Karishma Lunawat

Oct 22, 2020, 3:39:52 AM10/22/20
to 2600 Australia
Hi,

Nullcon International Security Conference has always been a pioneer in showcasing cutting edge research in the security domain. The conference has set high standards in terms of the content quality and provides great networking opportunities.

Recent times have been hard, but we shouldn't let that stop us. We are excited to announce that the CFP for Nullcon Goa 2021 is now open. It is a pleasure to invite you to bring forward your cutting edge research, so hurry and submit your papers now.

Deadline for submission is 15th November 2020.

Please refer this link for details about the CFPhttps://nullcon.net/website/goa-2021/cfp.php

We look forward to seeing you at Nullcon Goa 2021.

Until then, stay safe!

Best,
Karishma Lunawat
Community Outreach Officer

Sid E

Oct 22, 2020, 7:34:02 AM10/22/20
to 2600-australia

Dude, If I was to visit Goa I'd be so smashed on acid and psytrance I couldn't even present a business card, let alone a presentation.

But your offer is very much appreciated

Much love
nitro