Da 2020 meets

Sid E

Dec 28, 2019, 8:16:09 AM12/28/19
to 2600-australia

Yeah its Jan, yeah you all feel fuckin lazy and it'll probably be shitty weather or natural disasters wherever you live in Australia.

NO BLOODY EXCUSES.

If you don't know where the meets are ask your local ruxmon organizer they will direct you to the right location

Or alternatively someone else might be able to direct you light grey hats to a safe space drinking venue.

Also we're doing a camping trip before it turns shit cold in Vic, someone suggested beach (totally not me) but it really makes it harder to knock someone over the head with a shovel and bury them in the wilderness, and my butthole is more active than my face - so there will be toilets for n00bs who are scared of nature.

TL;DR : Meets on Friday don't be a lazy fuck and start the year with a good one

Also you Perth Pikers better get a chapter going, apparently not all the perth cunts are complete fuckwits

Much love
nitr0

Screenshot_2019-12-29-00-06-10.png