Nullcon Goa 2022 is HERE | 📝 Submit your CFP

Sakshi Pitale

May 4, 2022, 5:18:38 AM5/4/22
to 2600-au...@googlegroups.com

Never Short of Surprise!

That's the phrase we would use to describe this year's Nullcon Goa Security Conference and Training. To make up for the lost time, we are committed towards organizing this conference to be the best you've experienced till now.

Contribute to Nullcon Goa 2022 by becoming a Speaker—we are happy to let you know that our Call For Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN! Be it a fresher or an expert, we encourage each and every infosec enthusiast who loves security and cutting-edge research to showcase their talents.

CFP Closing Date: 05th June 2022

CFP Submission Form/Guidelines: https://nullcon.net/goa-2022/cfp/

Conference Dates: 09th-10th September 2022

Suggested Topics: Our motto being “The Next Security Thing,”  below mentioned are a few suggested topics (but not limited to) for your reference.

IoT

Web

SDN

Radio

Cloud

Mobile

Telecom

Satellites

Networks

Forensics

Hardware

Embedded

ICS/SCADA

Smart Cities

Furthermore, to gain more information about the CFP and the guidelines please visit our website. Furthermore, if you have any queries or doubts drop a message at c...@nullcon.net. We look forward to seeing you at Nullcon Goa 2022. Thank you.

Regards,
Team Nullcon