Pregnenolone On Trt - Using Progesterone For Optimal TRT Therapy - Drewsurselfup

Herta Georgopoulos

Dec 7, 2023, 5:09:04 PM12/7/23
to 25gym...@googlegroups.com

#1 Trying to wrap my head around the use of DHEA and pregnenolone whilst on TRT. I have looked at the diagrams showing how cholesterol becomes the various hormones. It would seem that people with high cholesterol would also have high T (not necessarily the case). So, why supplement with DHEA and pregnenolone when you want more T? T TMI New Member

🛒🛒🛒 CLICK HERE TO SHOP ONLINE 🛒🛒🛒

Pregnenolone makes high dose Testosterone tolerable - Excel Male TRT Forum

Jun 29, 2021. #1. Pregnenolone and DHEA Supplement - Lecture by Dave Lee Part 2. Skip to 2:00. Dave Lee explains that a Pregnenolone deficiency doesn't allow for higher testosterone dosages to be tolerated. Supplementing Pregnenolone is an easy fix instead of lowering your testosterone levels.

Pregnenolone for Men: Benefits, Dosage, Uses & Side Effects - Jay Campbell

Pregnenolone: 14 (22-237) Total Testosterone: 887 (250-1100) Estrodial: 26 DHT: 30 (16-79) Progesterone: . 5 (<1. 3) IGF 230 (63-373) TSH: 1. 65 (. 40-4. 50) Aldosterone: 6 t3, free (2. 7 (2. 3-4. 2) Cortisol: 16 (4-22) Free T4 (1 (. 8-1. 8)

DHEA and Pregnenolone on TRT - Do You Need to Be on . - YouTube

Questions About Pregnenolone Supplementation Whilst on TRT. I've read a few anecdotes from users on this sub that have supplemented pregnenolone with their TRT and have had their brain fog and lethargy lifted, as well as seen an improvement in memory and cognition. Which hormone (s) in steroidogensis are responsible for these effects when .

Pregnenolone for Men: What You Need to Know - ExcelMale

Pregnenolone is a chemical that is found in our bodies. It can also be made in a laboratory. People use it for medicine. Pregnenolone is used for autism, back pain, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia .

PREGNENOLONE - Uses, Side Effects, and More - WebMD

This is the follow up lecture (Part 2) on Pregnenolone and DHEA Supplement, by Dave Lee. Do you have to use dhea and pregnenolone on TRT (Testosterone Replace.

Pregnenolone Deficiency on TRT - Testosterone Replacement - T NATION

1. 2K Share 44K views 2 years ago #trt #trtandhormoneoptimization Do I need to take DHEA and Pregnenolone on TRT? Do you need to be on Pregnenolone and dhea while being on Testosterone.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT): What to Know - Medical News Today

Jun 5, 2021. #1. "Pregnenolone can be administered orally, subcutaneously, intravenously, intranasally, and topically/transdermally. Oral pregnenolone has high metabolism and low bioavailability. 28 It is lipophilic and readily crosses the blood brain barrier. There is very limited data on the pharmacokinetics of exogenous pregnenolone.

Could Pregnenolone be the reason why I feel bad on TRT? (estrogen .

by Jay Campbell April 23, 2023 I AM bringing back the "testosterone bro" to talk about Pregnenolone, one of the most vital hormones you should be tracking if you're on testosterone optimization therapy (TOT).

Pregnenolone: What You Need to Know - Discounted Labs

Jan 29, 2021 Messages 33 I've a lot of trouble dialing in my TRT protocol/dose. Now looking back I think Pregnenolone could be the reason for it. I think most of my problems are related due to low E2, I have all the classic symptoms. dry eyes/dry skin/no libido, fatigue, insomnia, paranoia, etc.

Pregnenolone: Benefits, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions

Pregnenolone Supplementation: Routes and Doses. Pregnenolone can be administered orally, subcutaneously, intravenously, intranasally, and topically or transdermally. Oral pregnenolone has a high metabolism and low bioavailability. It is lipophilic and readily crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Does pregnenolone raise testosterone? - BIOLabs PRO

Pregnenolone and total testosterone levels in shift workers need further investigation involving multiple samplings per day. Indeed, the concentration of pregnenolone and testosterone in blood follow a marked circadian rhythm with the highest levels in the morning [73,74,75]. Only with multiple blood samples during the day would it be possible .

Pregnenolone and Progesterone for Men . - Excel Male TRT Forum

TRT, or androgen replacement therapy (ART), is a treatment that doctors give to males with testosterone deficiency who show symptoms of hypogonadism. Taking prescription testosterone helps restore .

Alterations in Pregnenolone and Testosterone Levels in Male Shift .

#2. Enhance Cognitive Function — There are many ways pregnenolone helps to enhance the function of your brain. It increases the levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that makes it easy for brain cells to communicate. By enhancing acetylcholine production, pregnenolone helps to reduce the risk of neurodegenerative disorders.

Questions About Pregnenolone Supplementation Whilst on TRT

Introduction. The prevalence of infertile couples varies between 10% and 25%. A total of 45% of the cases are associated with gynecological diseases, including endometriosis and tubal and ovarian dysfunction. [] On the other hand, thyroid hormones affect reproduction in many ways.

Pregnenolone while on TRT? - Testosterone Replacement - T NATION

Does pregnenolone raise testosterone? Testosterone is the primary male hormone responsible for male characteristics, sperm production, and sex drive. Levels increase in puberty and peak in early adulthood. Each year after, levels naturally taper off by 2-3%. However, for some men and women, testosterone levels become a

Why DHEA/Pregnenolone when on TRT? | Excel Male TRT Forum

You will run out of Test long before you are able to get a refill. Whether you inject 10mg weekly or 200mg, you are shut down regardless because you are disrupting the feedback loop that's responsible for natural testosterone production. I want to take Pregnenolone while on T. R. T of course to boost other hormones, i am 32 male from UK. i ain .

The Effect of Prednisolone Treatment on Pregnancy Rates in

Pregnenolone Benefits Pregnenolone & progesterone are different but both create more progesterone in the body, if it gets too low it will start causing low estrogen symptoms that relate to mood swings, no sex drive (Erectile dysfunction), tiredness, injuries etc.

Pregnenolone and DHEA Supplement - Lecture by Dave Lee Part 2

Pregnenolone is a steroid hormone that plays a key role in the production of other steroid hormones, including progesterone, DHEA, and estrogen. It is found naturally in the body, where it is produced from cholesterol in the brain, adrenal glands, and gonads. Some people also take pregnenolone in supplement form to help improve memory, ease .