Craig Titus Then And Now - Craig Michael Titus | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

1 view

Herta Georgopoulos

Dec 7, 2023, 5:11:27 PM12/7/23
to 25gym...@googlegroups.com

Craig Titus was arrested in 2005 and sentenced in 2008. So what happened in the years leading up to the final court date? Swift Injustice fills in the blanks by providing details about the tragic events that unfolded in December of 2005 to the plea deal and sentence for Second Degree Murder in 2008.

🔬🔬🔬 VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE 🔬🔬🔬

Ex-bodybuilder Titus loses bid to have prison term reduced

I have known Craig Titus since December, 1991, when the blonde unknown flew from Houston to LA to win his first big amateur contest, the Ironman/Ironmaiden. He only weighed 202 pounds on stage that day, but his shape and muscle quality, not to mention shredded condition, made short work of the top amateurs from California- not an easy task. He has been through a lot of shit since then.

Titus-Ryan Friend Tells Her Version - Las Vegas Weekly

By Santosh Chhetri May 9, 2023 Melissa James Bodybuilder, was murdered by her two high-profile friends, bodybuilders Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan. Firefighters rushed to a burning automobile in the Nevada desert south of Las Vegas in December 2005. Authorities discovered a badly charred body inside.

Craig Titus: the Most Troubled Ifbb Pro Bodybuilder Ever?

Craig Titus, 43, was sentenced to 21 to 55 years. He pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, kidnapping and arson in the death of 28-year-old Melissa James. Titus' wife, Kelly Ryan, was sentenced .

Bodybuilders accused of murder - NBC News

Number of victims: 1 Date of murder: December 13, 2005 Date of arrest: December 23, 2005 Date of birth: January 14, 1965 Victim profile: Melissa James, 29 (his personal assistant) Method of murder: Undetermined Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Status: S entenced to 21 to 55 years in prison on August 22, 2008 photo gallery

New CBS 48HRS episode about Craig Titus | MUSCLE INSIDER

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan were two stars who sparkled on the Las Vegas Strip. But a dark secret behind their picture-perfect marriage of muscle, money and health would bring their empire tumbling down. A fireball cracks the pitch-black night in the desert just outside of Las Vegas. A Jaguar automobile is torched.

Pro bodybuilders sentenced in aide's Vegas death - Arizona Daily Star

According to "Snapped," Craig had been arrested in the mid-'90s for selling ecstasy, and then when he tested positive for steroids, he served time in prison. Local news anchor Heidi Hayes told "Snapped," "Craig Titus kind of had the moniker of the bad boy of the fitness world. He kind of had a temper; he didn't play by the rules. "

Kelly Ryan is a Free Woman but Will She Resurface in the Fitness .

Craig Titus and his wife Kelly Ryan are accused of killing their personal assistant Melissa James and lighting her body on fire in the couple's Jaguar, then skipping town, leading to a.

Melissa James Murder: Where Are Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Now?

Craig Titus is currently serving his prison sentence of 21 to 55 years. His release date is set for late December 2026. Meanwhile, Kelly was sentenced to 6 to 26 years in prison and was released on October 24, 2017, on parole.

Craig Titus Interview - Raw And Uncut! - Bodybuilding. com

January 23, 2019 Why did he leave Weider? What are his current plans? How are things between him and King Kamali? Tons more! Leaving Weider, King Kamali, His Future Plans And More! C raig Titus. One of the bad boys of bodybuilding. Currently training for the 2003 Night of Champions, in eight weeks. Always has something to say.

Obituary: Melissa James Bodybuilder Murdered By Her Friends - TV Show Stars

Craig Titus was born on 14 January, 1965 in Wyandotte, Michigan, United States. Discover Craig Titus's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 58 years old? Popular As. N/A. Occupation. N/A.

Last defendant in bodybuilder murder case gets probation

Update Melissa James Murder: Where Are Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan Now? Image Credit: True Crime Daily/YouTube In December 2005, firefighters rushed to a burning car in a desert outside Las Vegas, Nevada. Inside, the authorities made a shocking discovery: a badly burned body.

Assistant found dead in torched car in desert: bodybuilders busted

In August, Glass sentenced Titus to 21 to 55 years in prison. Titus' attorney Marc Saggese claimed Glass told him Titus would be eligible for parole after serving 17 years. Saggese said Titus .

Bodybuilders Kelly Ryan And Craig Titus Taser Assistant, Torch Body .

6 years ago by Matt Weik Many of you might remember Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan from back in the 90's and early 2000's. Craig was a bodybuilder and Kelly was a fitness competitor—and a damn good one at that! Many thought she would be the future face of the sport.

Former Pro Bodybuilder Craig Titus Brutally Murdered His Personal .

In fact, the name Craig Titus as well as his ex-wife, Kelly Ryan, are two highly searched names on Google. Both Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan were competitors in the fitness and bodybuilding industry, Craig is an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder where he competed in the 90s and 2000s and Kelly as a fitness competitor. As it stands right now, Craig is 53 years .

Craig Titus Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family

Craig Michael Titus (born January 14, 1965, [1] in Wyandotte, Michigan) is an American former professional bodybuilder and convicted murderer. [2] His case is featured in the Season 4, Episode 1 titled, "Dancing on her Grave", from the show, '' Deadly Sins '' Early life Titus lived most of his early life in Riverview, near Detroit.

Bodybuilder, wife get prison in slaying | News - Las Vegas Review-Journal

Kelly's best friend and her husband left, and then Craig summoned the help of Anthony Gross, a 23-year-old sycophant who was indebted to Craig Titus for $1,000. Craig told him: Help me and I'll .

Killer Workouts: Craig Titus, Part Two- Worst Friend Ever

It was updated on Sept. 18, 2010. Produced by Chuck Stevenson and Chris O'Connell On an early December morning outside Las Vegas, firefighters responded to a report of a possible brushfire. But.

Where Is Bodybuilder Craig Titus Now? Ryan Kelly Husband And Melissa .

2930328 Former Mr. Olympia competitor Craig Titus and fitness guru Kelly Ryan were once known as champions of the bodybuilding world. But they'll now be remembered for their roles in the.

Bad Boy Bi s and Tri s - Craig Titus and His Titanium Guns

Published on February 6, 2021 3 min read Craig Titus once got paid to pump iron and pose on stage. Nowadays, he spends his time behind bars. While there have been plenty of examples of athletes who commit heinous acts, the bizarre story involving the former pro bodybuilder and his wife, Kelly Ryan, ranks near the top in terms of shock factor.

Craig Titus - Wikipedia

We'd left off with the murder of Melissa James by Kelly Ryan and Craig Titus, and are now about to delve into the maelstrom of catastrophic stupidity that only serious drug addiction and sleep deprivation could create. They'd tased her five times, strangled her, then wrapped her entire head in duct tape and injected her with a massively .

48 Hours Mystery: Vegas Heat - CBS News