To know is the key to everything and what YOU believe is true.

Solearned

Jan 20, 2023, 2:23:20 PM1/20/23
I came up with an idea once while watching people asking for
money on the subway in New York City. What if I got dressed
up in a suit and tie and went from car to car telling people I was
trying to beat the Guinness Book of World records for begging.
You know stepping up being all confident and boisterous with
a fancy box with a fancy label and did this in the course of an
eight hour work day. How many people would find the idea
amusing enough to through something; anything in the box?
Well I never tried out my idea and I moved away from New York.
So I have a long story about how I lost my job (October 23 2011)
and living on Social Security Disability blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.
I am 63 years old and can't technically go back to work until I
am 67 when my Social Security Disability converts to regular
Social Security. If I attempt to work part time now I will be
re-evaluated and have to go through the steps to continue on
disability so I will wait. I was diagnosed with "Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder in July 2010. I will not retell my long story it is too stressful.
So Guinness says I can't use my idea to collect money from the
newsgroups on line to set a world record. So I am going to get
a post office box and put my address in this letter and ask my fellow newsgroup
subscribers to send me a dollar or less in an envelope to my P.O. Box.

I am not trying to scam anyone. This is my idea to try and make
some extra money to stay afloat pay my bills you know.....live.

So if you can find it in hearts to send me something I'm thinking if
I could get lucky I might get a couple of bucks. But that’s a lot of
envelopes to open and I have to post this letter to a lot of newsgroups
and as you know there are literally thousands.

So I go by Tuffexterior, Solearn and Solearned.
Tuffexterior when I was younger I had a tough exterior but a big heart.
So learn was my advice to those who needed it and
So learned is where I am today.

To know is the key to everything and what YOU believe is true.
No matter what they try and tell you. Trust your instinct. Trust your gut.
There is a right and wrong instilled in our very being in our core.
Always go with that. Trust in that.
Peace out. Live long and prosper.
I AM
WE ARE