Re: ANOTHER GREAT DAY FOR

Ms. Kitty

Sep 30, 2013, 7:58:24 PM9/30/13

"Aardvark" <aard...@aardvark.uk.tc> wrote in message
news:l2ctgq$o42$8...@dont-email.me...
> On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:13:01 -0700, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
>> In article <l2c31k$ar$1...@news.mixmin.net>,
>> [Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>>
>>> Aardvark, in <news:l29hq0$i94$5...@dont-email.me> did thusly jump head
>>> first into the wood chipper again:

>>> Steel toed hip waders... some kooks are so asskicked / bootfucked they
>>> won't notice you kicking their ass until you're knee deep.
>>
>> Gnawing at people's ankles can be annoying, but not intimidating.
>
> Depends whether it's before or after the attached feet have given the ass
> kicking described, doesn't it?

Of course, and you failed miserably! LOL

MK

Aardvark

Sep 30, 2013, 8:04:38 PM9/30/13
Who ended up in alt.test echoing the word 'spnak', loser? LOL Certainly
not moi!

Pwned!

You may now fuck off. I'm done with you.

--
"I am not made like anyone I have seen; I dare believe I am not made
like anyone in existence. If I am not better, at least I am different."

Ms. Kitty

Sep 30, 2013, 8:58:20 PM9/30/13

"Aardvark" <aard...@aardvark.uk.tc> wrote in message
LOL! All of those that really matter already know that Aard. But keep
dancing like the fool you are, dude.

MK

OldGringo38

Sep 30, 2013, 9:01:10 PM9/30/13
Many years ago in Salem Oregon I had a cleaning lady called Ms. Kitty.
Is that you?

--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Ms. Kitty

Sep 30, 2013, 9:32:13 PM9/30/13

"OldGringo38" <NoE...@ThisOldHouse.Con> wrote:
> Many years ago in Salem Oregon I had a cleaning lady called Ms. Kitty. Is
> that you?

Nope, sorry my gringo.

NJ

%