Rising Gas Prices Solved (Finally)

Solutions NOT Exucses

Jun 10, 2022, 3:17:56 PM6/10/22
“In my state,
the price of gas
is so high
that it would be cheaper
to buy cocaine [dramatic pause]

and just run everywhere.”
— Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)

(“Translation: Just because Joe Biden can’t solve our fuel crisis doesn’t
mean Hunter Biden can’t.” —Jimmy Failla, Radio Host, @jimmyfailla)

<https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>

Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by Author:

*DISCLAIMER:

Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
and/or ire.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;

Old men in geriatric diapers stalk me on the usenets
and call me a "troll", a term of endearment and high praise.

Humbly, I am awesome.

Joel

Jun 10, 2022, 3:20:06 PM6/10/22
Solutions NOT Exucses
<Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

>?n my state,
>the price of gas
>is so high
>that it would be cheaper
>to buy cocaine [dramatic pause]
>
>and just run everywhere.?
>?Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)
>

>(?ranslation: Just because Joe Biden can? solve our fuel crisis doesn?
>mean Hunter Biden can?.??immy Failla, Radio Host, @jimmyfailla)
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>
>

>Shortened Links Always Guaranteed Safe* by Author:
>
>*DISCLAIMER:
>
>Exceptions may occur in the case of feeble-brained snowflakes who tend to
>experience random idiopathic episodes of derangement, frothing, drooling,
>and/or ire.

Cracker.

--
Joel Crump

John Doe

Jun 10, 2022, 7:11:16 PM6/10/22
Off topic troll...

--
Solutions NOT Exucses <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

> Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.freeware,24hoursupport.helpdesk
> Subject: Rising Gas Prices Solved (Finally)
> From: Solutions NOT Exucses <Breeder_Bucky-Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
> Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:17:52 GMT

Edward Hernandez

Jun 10, 2022, 7:39:42 PM6/10/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 58.3% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 1623 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
774 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Fri, 10 Jun 2022 23:11:12 GMT in message-id
<kcQoK.8654$BZ99...@usenetxs.com>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

TdQFBEqjVJW4

Today's Topic

Jun 11, 2022, 10:08:43 AM6/11/22
The new definition of censorship:

<https://tinyurl.com/2p8t75de>

Solutions NOT Excuses

Jun 11, 2022, 10:16:21 AM6/11/22
[Format FUBAR manual override, sig delimiter corrections applied:]

“In my state, the price of gas is so high that it would be cheaper
to buy cocaine... [dramatic pause] and just run everywhere.”

/s/ Senator John Kennedy (R-LA)

(“Translation: Just because Joe Biden can’t solve our fuel crisis doesn’t
mean Hunter Biden can’t.” /s/ Jimmy Failla, Radio Host, @jimmyfailla)

<https://tinyurl.com/39v52bd9>

I don't care what your political persuasion tends to be, that is FUNNY!

Jun 12, 2022, 2:04:49 AM6/12/22
Pot, Kettle, Black

Joel

Jun 12, 2022, 8:02:30 AM6/12/22
T <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>> Cracker.
>
>Pot, Kettle, Black

Nah, I'm a woke white person. Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.

--
Joel Crump

Dick_Holder

Jun 12, 2022, 12:09:43 PM6/12/22
On 6/12/2022 8:02 AM, Joel wrote:
> T <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Cracker.
>>
>> Pot, Kettle, Black
>

> Nah, I'm a woke white person.

AKA a grifter ;)

>Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.

Guns aren't dangerous, people are.
The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.
Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands of
these mentally ill people is the trick.
I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
to 24 years of age.
Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.
That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
red flag.

--
M15r6
i7-11800H

Joel

Jun 12, 2022, 1:51:39 PM6/12/22
Dick_Holder <dick_...@man.invalid> wrote:

>>> Pot, Kettle, Black
>>
>> Nah, I'm a woke white person.
>
>AKA a grifter ;)

I've done my share of work toward ending racial injustice.

>>Bucky is a jerk-off gun-toting cracker.
>
>Guns aren't dangerous, people are.
>The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.
>Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
>Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands of
>these mentally ill people is the trick.
>I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
>to 24 years of age.
>Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
>video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.
>That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
>red flag.

You make some interesting points.

--
Joel Crump

Bill

Jun 12, 2022, 3:32:56 PM6/12/22
On 6/12/2022 8:02 AM, Joel wrote:
Are you saying one of those is supposed to be better than the other?
I'll give you AOC (and you can keep her!)

Joel

Jun 12, 2022, 3:37:39 PM6/12/22
I definitely think I am better than Bucky.

--
Joel Crump

J. P. Gilliver (John)

Jun 22, 2022, 11:35:31 AM6/22/22
On Sun, 12 Jun 2022 at 12:09:38, Dick_Holder <dick_...@man.invalid>
wrote (my responses usually FOLLOW):
[]
>Guns aren't dangerous, people are.

That's true of (nearly) all weapons. And tools, and lots of other
things.

>The vast majority of gun owners are responsible, law abiding citizens.

I'll take your word for it. But the vast majority of people who get shot
are the result of gun use. (Yes, I know about arrows.)

>Guns aren't hunting down victims, the mentally ill are.
>Developing some sort of psychic test that keeps guns out of the hands
>of these mentally ill people is the trick.

Now there, I agree with you (though I question "the" as it implies it's
the total solution).

Such a test needs to be rigorously enforced, though.

>I think the age to buy, own, possess any kind of firearm should be set
>to 24 years of age.

The threshold can vary, but I agree with the principle. Though I
question the need for _anyone_ - however responsible - in civilian life
(other than perhaps law enforcement) to _own_ an _automatic_ forearm.
(Doesn't their _desire_ to own such, make their "responsible" status
questionable? Though yes, I do know it could be said that's a slippery
slope.)

>Teenagers/Tweenagers should be buying cars, _Windows 11_ computers,
>video games, DVD's ... not AR-15's.

(-: [Yes, they should be buying W11 computers, to keep the hardware
manufacturers in business.]

>That they are looking to buy guns at that young an age should raise a
>red flag.

AR-15s, or any gun?

The whole subject is complex: there's more to it than _just_ gun
ownership. UK has fairly tight rules, and I think our last school
shooting was 1996, i. e. 26 years ago; but conversely, I think
Switzerland _requires_ all citizens to own a firearm, and _they_ don't
have a lot of trouble. (Though I'm not sure what _type_ is involved
there.)

Advertising is legalized lying. - H.G. Wells

testytest

Aug 24, 2022, 5:40:49 AM8/24/22
Hello John,

True...

--
Best regards,
testytest

Bob F

Sep 3, 2022, 12:15:29 AM9/3/22
On 6/10/2022 12:17 PM, Solutions NOT Exucses wrote:

Don't like high gas prices - just reverse trumps huge price hike to
protect oil company profits.

https://epic.uchicago.edu/news/column-trumps-push-for-higher-gas-prices-is-misguided/