California and New York Waited Too Long

MK

Mar 21, 2020, 1:23:52 AM3/21/20
To do the lockdown, like we did several days ago, and we had almost none at
the time. What took those liberals so long? Just to kill people so they
could make Trump look bad? Wow, just wow!

Adam Seeliger

Apr 17, 2020, 9:10:02 PM4/17/20
I am in no way fans of liberals or democrats. But I will say that our
Governor has actually been on top of it. I do not know what you're
talking about but California jumped on restrictions quite fast.

imalibaba51

Dec 2, 2022, 7:47:40 PM12/2/22
you are right 8)

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=535389173#535389173

Danart

Dec 23, 2022, 10:30:05 PM12/23/22

> MK wrote:
> To do the lockdown, like we did several days ago, and we had almost
none at
> the time. What took those liberals so long? Just to kill people
so they
> could make Trump look bad? Wow, just wow!

President Trump
failed in blocking all air and sea travel. Even so people are so
stupid they do not even know how to Quarantine themselves. Don't worry
the virus is more or less harmless now. I got it from my sibling who
gave it to my parent and I am not vaccinated even if they are. Zionist
Israel even had a lawsuit this fact I just mentioned. We got vaccines
that are not true vaccines and have a limited time.

One or two people died from the vaccines not because of the vaccine
itself but some of the added ingredients.

Another year or so for a true vaccine???