test-please ignore

chrisH

Dec 26, 2001, 1:55:33 PM12/26/01
Test-you should have ignored it. Look at the subject
line.

Shadow

Dec 26, 2001, 2:35:03 PM12/26/01
try news:alt.test

"Steven" <ste...@optonline.net> wrote in message
> On 26 Dec 2001 10:55:33 -0800, chris_ho...@yahoo.com (chrisH)
> wrote in message <d7ea931.01122...@posting.google.com>:
>
> --> Test-you should have ignored it.
>
> And you should have used a test group.
>
> --> Look at the subject line.
>
> And *YOU* read the group before you go sending your test posts to it.
> Use alt.testing.dammit!

FRB#1

Dec 26, 2001, 2:42:27 PM12/26/01
YHBT.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=24hoursupport.helpdesk&as_uauthors=chris_ho...@yahoo.com&num=100&as_scoring=d&hl=en

--
"That's what SPEWS is all about: a bunch of ISPs who
are madder than hell and won't take it any more."

-ง murrine ง-

Dec 26, 2001, 2:54:00 PM12/26/01

Oh, this luser's back.

--
"I don't need any of that SQL stuff -- I just want a database!"

-ง murrine ง-

Dec 26, 2001, 3:16:54 PM12/26/01
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:05:18 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote
these runes:

>On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:53:42 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote
>in message <e0ak2u8k6ri844bre...@4ax.com>:
>
>--> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:42:27 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
>--> wrote in message <80ak2uc9be6u6g7sf...@4ax.com>:
>-->
>--> --> YHBT.
>--> -->
>--> --> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=24hoursupport.helpdesk&as_uauthors=chris_ho...@yahoo.com&num=100&as_scoring=d&hl=en
>-->
>--> Whoops...
>
>Now why did I double post that?
>
>Must not be my day...

The day after the night of the day before!!
Well, it was Christmas!

FRB#1

Dec 26, 2001, 3:34:41 PM12/26/01
It was probably the complete shock and horror of what you responded to that
nailed you. It happens, sometimes.

I can't believe it was stupid enough to think that no one (tinno) would
recognise it. Although judging from it's first round, I should have. It *is* a
troll, after all.

-ง murrine ง-

Dec 26, 2001, 6:18:49 PM12/26/01
On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:34:41 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
wrote these runes:

>It was probably the complete shock and horror of what you responded to that

>nailed you. It happens, sometimes.
>
>I can't believe it was stupid enough to think that no one (tinno) would
>recognise it. Although judging from it's first round, I should have. It *is* a
>troll, after all.

Yup, no doubt about it.

FRB#1

Dec 26, 2001, 9:58:24 PM12/26/01
On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:44:32 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:34:41 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>

>wrote in message <buck2u03n7i7hput3...@4ax.com>:
>
>--> It was probably the complete shock and horror of what you responded to that
>--> nailed you. It happens, sometimes.
>
>Seems logical enough. ;0)

Logical?!? ME?!!? *splorf*

HOW DARE YOU!!1!!1!!!!

hehhehheh

>--> I can't believe it was stupid enough to think that no one (tinno) would
>--> recognise it. Although judging from it's first round, I should have. It *is* a
>--> troll, after all.
>-->
>--> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:05:18 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote:
>-->
>--> >On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:53:42 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote
>--> >in message <e0ak2u8k6ri844bre...@4ax.com>:
>--> >
>--> >--> On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 13:42:27 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
>--> >--> wrote in message <80ak2uc9be6u6g7sf...@4ax.com>:

>--> >--> Whoops...
>--> >
>--> >Now why did I double post that?
>--> >
>--> >Must not be my day...

FRB#1

Dec 27, 2001, 12:00:19 AM12/27/01
On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 04:40:24 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:58:24 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
>wrote in message <l63l2ug38p31lggek...@4ax.com>:

>--> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 02:44:32 GMT, Steven <ste...@optonline.net> wrote:
>-->

>--> >On Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:34:41 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
>--> >wrote in message <buck2u03n7i7hput3...@4ax.com>:
>--> >
>--> >--> It was probably the complete shock and horror of what you responded to that
>--> >--> nailed you. It happens, sometimes.
>--> >
>--> >Seems logical enough. ;0)
>-->
>--> Logical?!? ME?!!? *splorf*
>
>SPLORF! There's another one!! Is that anything like eeping?

Not quite. "Splorf" is that special sound you make when you've just taken a big
'ol snort of something to drink, and read something on the screen that impels
you to spray said liquid all over your screen, your keyboard, and most adjacent
areas.

HTH

(sorta)

--
Look before you leap. And it's also a good idea to look before
you sit.

MNorris

Dec 27, 2001, 5:21:17 PM12/27/01
To all ;-)
the test was if you could ignore the message.
you failed, as well as I and as well as anyone who read the post :(
A subject line of "Test Ignore This" is as about as effective as a sign on a
park bench reading "wet paint don't touch".

FRB#1

Dec 27, 2001, 6:52:42 PM12/27/01
On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:21:17 +0000 (UTC), "MNorris" <mar...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>To all ;-)
>the test was if you could ignore the message.
>you failed, as well as I and as well as anyone who read the post :(

Why should we (tinw) not read the post? This *ISN'T* a test group. Or did you
even bother to check that, first? No, you couldn't have.

>A subject line of "Test Ignore This" is as about as effective as a sign on a
>park bench reading "wet paint don't touch".

The "ignore" is for use in a TEST group.

http://www.argonet.co.uk/zfc/new.html

YOU failed.

--
Smart folks like h/s/it who are not bound by traditional rules of grammar
save me a lot of time on Usenet via a mechanism called a killfile.

The Old Sourdough

Dec 27, 2001, 9:15:30 PM12/27/01

"FRB#1" <klu...@terraworld.net> wrote in message

I once passed an entire cheese sandwich and most of an orange Nehi
through my nose. It was a feat I've come close to duplicating a number
of times, but never quite suceeded in doing so. I did suceed in
obscuring my 21" monitor with the remains of a jelly doughnut and a
cup of coffee at one time, though. IIRC, it wasn't a really a "SPLORF"
but more of a "SPLAARRFF".

--
The Old Sourdough
theolds...@mailandnews.com

Robin

Dec 27, 2001, 9:18:10 PM12/27/01
EEEEWWWW
Robin
--
"The Old Sourdough" <sen...@all.times> wrote in message

FRB#1

Dec 27, 2001, 9:35:44 PM12/27/01

That's the jelly donut talking. Coffee with cream and sugar not only makes the
correct *splorf* sounds, but adds some interesting choking and coughing sounds
as well, and makes a hell of a mess, particularly when sprayed out the nose in a
fan shaped pattern. You'll find screw-in nose-chokes to be a plus in directional
splorfing.

HTH

--
Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most
of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.

FRB#1

Dec 27, 2001, 9:36:26 PM12/27/01
ROTFLMAO!

gangle

Dec 27, 2001, 10:08:37 PM12/27/01
You know nothing about cheese, IIRC, or words
beginning with "sp."

"The Old Sourdough" <sen...@all.times> wrote in message

<snip>

-ง murrine ง-

Dec 28, 2001, 4:36:01 AM12/28/01
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:15:30 GMT, "The Old Sourdough"
<sen...@all.times> wrote these runes:

Eeeeeuuuuww! LOL

MNorris

Dec 28, 2001, 2:04:33 PM12/28/01

"FRB#1" <klu...@terraworld.net> scribbled in message

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:21:17 +0000 (UTC), ">
>

> http://www.argonet.co.uk/zfc/new.html
>
> YOU failed.
>
> --
> Smart folks like h/s/it who are not bound by traditional rules of grammar
> save me a lot of time on Usenet via a mechanism called a killfile.
>

>Idon't care 1 2 me i think ..
====
mark

Paul - xxx

Dec 28, 2001, 2:28:06 PM12/28/01

"MNorris" <markc9...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >Idon't care 1 2 me i think ..
> ====
> mark

Heheheh, literacy isn't your strong subject then, 'mark' ?

FRB#1

Dec 28, 2001, 3:21:15 PM12/28/01

Nor is learning ability.

--
Bozone (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that
stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer,

-ง murrine ง-

Dec 28, 2001, 3:26:43 PM12/28/01
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:21:15 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
wrote these runes:

>On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:28:06 -0000, "Paul - xxx" <paul-xxx@.line.one.net> wrote:

>>"MNorris" <markc9...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> ====
>>> mark
>>>

>>Heheheh, literacy isn't your strong subject then, 'mark' ?
>
>Nor is learning ability.

Ya beat me to it!

FRB#1

Dec 28, 2001, 3:31:51 PM12/28/01
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:26:43 +0000, -§ murrine §- <mur...@anywhere.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:21:15 -0600, FRB#1 <klu...@terraworld.net>
>wrote these runes:
>
>>On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:28:06 -0000, "Paul - xxx" <paul-xxx@.line.one.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"MNorris" <markc9...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>>

>>>Heheheh, literacy isn't your strong subject then, 'mark' ?
>>
>>Nor is learning ability.
>
>Ya beat me to it!

NEENER!! LOL!

--
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.
We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -