How to migrate Windows XP?

২টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

Murgi

পড়া হয়নি,
১২ জানু, ২০০৮, ৭:১৮:০০ PM১২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
I have a quick question on how to “migrate” Windows XP from an old to a
new computer and hope to receive an advice as soon as possible so that I
can proceed. Microsoft (here in Japan) is closed on weekends; calling
them doesn't help.

The old machine contains the registered version of Windows. I would like
to install this Windows version on a new machine which I have just built
myself.

I need to know about how to do that since Microsoft needs to re-register
the software for the new computer. Any hint is highly appreciated since
I hope to achieve this task as soon as possible. Now I know, it was
stupid that I failed to prepare myself for this task beforehand…

With kind regards,
Murgi

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Gary Xen

পড়া হয়নি,
১২ জানু, ২০০৮, ৭:৫০:২৯ PM১২/১/০৮
প্রাপক

Or clone it with Ghost or if you use also Linux with Partimage.

Gr. G.

elaich

পড়া হয়নি,
১২ জানু, ২০০৮, ৮:১৫:১৫ PM১২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
richard <I.don...@do.you> wrote in

> The drive doesn't care which machine it's in.

But XP does care about the hardware and drivers for it.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Christopher Jahn

পড়া হয়নি,
১২ জানু, ২০০৮, ১০:৫৬:২৮ PM১২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
richard <I.don...@do.you> wrote in

> Really? Never had that problem. I've got a drive with ME on it
> and XP recognizes it just fine.

It sounds like you just stuck the HDD as a second, slave drive.
That's a completely different process than trying to take a HDD
out of one computer and use it to boot up and run a completely
different computer.

> Since he already has xp in the drive, swapping it to another
> machine is not a problem.

Uhhh, not really. I've done this, and it takes a couple of hours
to re-install all the drivers. And that's with the Pro version
and a bulk license. I seem to recall that the Home version and
single-user license versions compare their installed environment
to their current environment, and demand that you confirm your
license with MicroSoft.

--
}:-) Christopher Jahn
{:-( http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

Oh no, no no no no! Not a woman! Not high heels! Not again!
(Sam, "M.I.A.")

PeeCee

পড়া হয়নি,
১৩ জানু, ২০০৮, ১:০৫:৩৮ AM১৩/১/০৮
প্রাপক
"Murgi" <srin...@da2.so-net.ne.jp> wrote in message

Murgi

You should check the status of your XP license on your old machine.
If that copy of XP came with the PC it is most likely an 'OEM' copy tied to
that particular machine.
In that case you will find the license terms mean the license dies when the
machine dies and your are specifically 'not' allowed to transfer it to
another PC.
A full retail copy of XP on the other hand 'does' allow you to transfer to
another machine, but you are bound to delete it from the old machine when
you do.

Having said that, if the XP CD you have is a standard Microsoft one then
there is nothing physically to stop you installing it on another PC.
Athough this may be against the terms of an OEM license the only practical
requirement is to 'reactivate' it after installation.
If you haven't reactivated XP on your old PC for quite a while an online
activation on the new PC will probably proceed with out problems.
At the end of the day it is your consience if it is an OEM copy.

As for the other posters suggestions to just stick the old hard drive in
your new PC.
It can be done, as a motherboard swap I did last week demonstrated. (same
affect as putting the HD in a new PC)
But, and this is a big but, the new motherboard in this case was a very near
brother of the original, same maker, chipset, CPU just one small difference
in the chipset model.

However as you seem to be going from a quite different PC there are likely
to be all sorts of problems, hung bootups, glitches with driver installs,
confilicting device settings etc.
In the end you may have to do a repair install, drivers reactivation and all
to get it working, so why not start with a fresh install without any of the
old install's crap carried over.
So my advice is don't!
Just about any tech worth his salt will give you the same advice.

Best
Paul.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

ded

পড়া হয়নি,
১৩ জানু, ২০০৮, ১:৫৬:১৮ PM১৩/১/০৮
প্রাপক

"richard" <I.don...@do.you> wrote in message

> On 13 Jan 2008 01:15:15 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:
>
> Really? Never had that problem. I've got a drive with ME on it and XP
> recognizes it just fine.
> Since he already has xp in the drive, swapping it to another machine
> is not a problem.

I maybe missing something, but that is complete nonsense!
Are you really suggesting the solution to the OP's question
Is for the new PC he built, is to transfer the HDD with XP installed
from the old PC and install that HDD on the new PC, and to expect
it to be a workable solution?
If I have misunderstood, and that is not what you meant, please
explain what you actually did mean?

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৭:৪১ AM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:29:40 -0500
Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net> wasted precious bandwith with:

> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:28:39 -0500, richard wrote:
>
> > On 13 Jan 2008 01:15:15 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:
> >

> > Really? Never had that problem. I've got a drive with ME on it
> > and XP recognizes it just fine.
> > Since he already has xp in the drive, swapping it to another
> > machine is not a problem.
>

> Read the subject again, St00pid. The OP wants to migrate his
> install of XP to another computer not just take the drive out and
> stick it into a computer where XP is already installed.
>
> Bwaaaaaaaahahah we don't call you St00pid for nothin.

Simply Mepis would be a better choice...or if you're into ugly
desktops; Ubuntu.

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৯:৪৯ AM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:09:10 -0500
richard <I.don...@do.you> wasted precious bandwith with:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:29:40 -0500, Meat Plow
> <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:28:39 -0500, richard wrote:
> >
> >> On 13 Jan 2008 01:15:15 GMT, elaich <|@|.|> wrote:
> >>

> >> Really? Never had that problem. I've got a drive with ME on it
> >and XP> recognizes it just fine.
> >> Since he already has xp in the drive, swapping it to another
> >machine> is not a problem.
> >
> >Read the subject again, St00pid. The OP wants to migrate his
> >install of XP to another computer not just take the drive out and
> >stick it into a computer where XP is already installed.
> >
> >Bwaaaaaaaahahah we don't call you St00pid for nothin.
>

> How convenient of you to snip the original post then posting in
> AUK. It never occurs to some people that they can just simply move
> the drives to achieve the effect. Since the OP was speaking of a
> NEW machine that he had built.

According to Micro$uck, the licence wouldn't transfer.
You're *supposed* to call them up and ask for a new key.
Which is why closed source software sucks :)

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Douglas O'Neal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৭:১১ AM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregk wrote:
> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

>> According to Micro$uck, the licence wouldn't transfer.
>> You're *supposed* to call them up and ask for a new key.
>> Which is why closed source software sucks :)
>
> Yeah, that free 1.7-second activation process is a royal pain in the ass,
> alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR TIMES, for fuck's sake!
> How DARE they expect people waste so much time and effort proving that they
> paid for valuable software. The goddamn bastards.

Except that if you're taking the disk between vendors the 1.7 second
activation process will not work. You pay Dell for a copy of WinXP,
move the disk to an HP system, and you immediately have a paperweight.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Douglas O'Neal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:২৪:২৫ PM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregk wrote:
> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in
>
>> gregk wrote:
>>> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

>>> Yeah, that free 1.7-second activation process is a royal pain in the
>>> ass, alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR TIMES, for
>>> fuck's sake! How DARE they expect people waste so much time and
>>> effort proving that they paid for valuable software. The goddamn
>>> bastards.
>> Except that if you're taking the disk between vendors the 1.7 second
>> activation process will not work.
>
> Sure it will.
>
> Oh, sure, it might take as long as 2 or 3 seconds (because the hardware
> will probably be radically different). I know that's a massive amount of
> time to sit there, staring at the screen, but there's no reason why you
> couldn't go watch a long movie or rebuild your car or something to pass the
> time.

I take it that you've never actually moved a disk with an OEM version
of windows installed...

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Anthony

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ৮:৩১:৫৫ PM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregk wrote:
> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in
>
>> According to Micro$uck, the licence wouldn't transfer.
>> You're *supposed* to call them up and ask for a new key.
>> Which is why closed source software sucks :)
>
> Yeah, that free 1.7-second activation process is a royal pain in the ass,
> alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR TIMES, for fuck's sake!
> How DARE they expect people waste so much time and effort proving that they
> paid for valuable software. The goddamn bastards.

And to have to pay for Medical Care on top of it. Should be open source

mariposas rand mair fheal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ৮:৪৬:০৯ PM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
insert barrel in mouth
pull trigger
repeat as necessary

arf meow arf - everything thing i know i learned
from the collective unconscience of odd bodkins
sacramento - political pigsty of the western world
or a babys arm holding an apple

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

mariposas rand mair fheal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১০:০৫:০৬ PM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
In article <Xns9A25CB8D2EF7CA...@204.153.245.22>,
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

> mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:mair_fheal-
> EE7049.174...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

> > insert barrel in mouth
> > pull trigger
> > repeat as necessary
>

> Death threat noted.

for anyone idiot to use windows
its a mercy killing

repeated application is sometimes necessary
due to the difficulty of hitting a smaller atrophied brain

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

mariposas rand mair fheal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৪ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:০৩:৪৭ PM১৪/১/০৮
প্রাপক
In article <Xns9A25CD2EE61FAA...@204.153.245.22>,
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

> mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> > In article <Xns9A25CB8D2EF7CA...@204.153.245.22>,
> > gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:
> >
> >> mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >> news:mair_fheal- EE7049.174...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

> >> Death threat noted.
> >
> > for anyone idiot to use windows
> > its a mercy killing
>

> Fact: Mac users are people who can't figure out Windows.

yippee

was that intended to disparage?

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৫ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:২৬:৫৬ AM১৫/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 14 Jan 2008 19:02:20 GMT
gregk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in

> > gregk wrote:
> >> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in

> >in>>> the ass, alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR
> >TIMES, for>>> fuck's sake! How DARE they expect people waste so
> >much time and>>> effort proving that they paid for valuable
> >software. The goddamn>>> bastards.
> >second>> activation process will not work.
> >>
> >> Sure it will.
> >>
> >> Oh, sure, it might take as long as 2 or 3 seconds (because the
> >> hardware will probably be radically different). I know that's
> >a> massive amount of time to sit there, staring at the screen,
> >but> there's no reason why you couldn't go watch a long movie or
> >rebuild> your car or something to pass the time.
> >
> > I take it that you've never actually moved a disk with an OEM
> > version of windows installed...
>

> I've used an OEM disk to install the OS on a totally different
> kind of system than it was shipped with. Successfully, and
> without having to do anything special except for the whole
> activation thing.
>
> The original system was a Dell laptop that shit itself to death.
> The other system was a Sun workstation running SunPCi.

Micro$oft considers that theft.
Read the EULA sometime, sparky.
Did you *pay* for a new licence?
Hmmmmmmmm?

--
www.alternet.org

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

mariposas rand mair fheal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৫ জানু, ২০০৮, ৯:১৮:১৪ PM১৫/১/০৮
প্রাপক
In article <Xns9A26C2DB8E43CE...@204.153.245.22>,
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

> mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:mair_fheal-

> 2014F4.200...@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

> > In article <Xns9A25CD2EE61FAA...@204.153.245.22>,
> > gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:
> >
> >> mariposas rand mair fheal <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> >> Fact: Mac users are people who can't figure out Windows.
> >
> > yippee
> >
> > was that intended to disparage?
>

> What makes you ask? Gonna threaten to kill me or something?

of course
sue your isp to get your address
im going to hunt you down
because i am like so obsessed
about windows

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

gregvk

পড়া হয়নি,
১৫ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:২৫:৫২ PM১৫/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote in

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in news:20080115082656.017dcb41
> @vector:

> The EULA specified one installation on one machine. It didn't say
that
> it had to be a specific machine. I had trashed the laptop ('cause it
> was totally dead and unrepairable) so I was still using one copy on
one
> machine, and therefore well within the bounds of the EULA.

Whoops, scratch that. Turns out the disk I used wasn't OEM after all;
maybe that's why it wasn't "locked" to a particular machine and
activated succesfully.

I went digging through all the old laptop junk, looking for the EULA
because I wanted to see what the exact wording was. I couldn't find the
book with the EULA on it, but I found two disks -- the OEM one that came
with the laptop, and another one that I apparently bought separately
(for reasons that escape me at the moment). I was thinking the one I
used on the Sun was OEM, because I had it with the laptop stuff, but it
isn't.

/hangs head in shame, slinks away
//makes mental note to toss all the old laptop shit

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪২:০৬ AM১৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 16 Jan 2008 02:08:24 GMT
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> The EULA specified one installation on one machine. It didn't say
> that it had to be a specific machine. I had trashed the laptop
> ('cause it was totally dead and unrepairable) so I was still using
> one copy on one machine, and therefore well within the bounds of
> the EULA.

ROTFLMAO!
Microsoft begs to differ, theif.

http://proprietary.clendons.co.nz/licenses/eula/windowsxphome-eula.htm

"The software as a component of the computer- transfer", is what
tells you in plain fucking engrish that you cant transfer the
software to another computer without a new licence.

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
১৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:৪৭:০০ PM১৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক

"§ñühw¤£f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message

http://proprietary.clendons.co.nz/licenses/eula/windowsxphome-eula.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wolf-Boi speak with "forked-tongue".

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Douglas O'Neal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১০:১১:০৩ AM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

>> On 16 Jan 2008 02:08:24 GMT
>> gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:
>>
>>> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> First of, all I don't use XP Home.
>
> Second, I am not in New Zealand nor do I do business with anyone there.
> Not all EULAs are the same.
>
> Third, a quick dig through my old laptop crap turned up the disk I used
> on the Sun, and it wasn't OEM after all. It's some off-the-shelf thing I
> bought separately.
>
> Fourth, the EULA for the disk I did use does not, in fact, specify that
> it is locked to a specific machine. It can't, since it's off-the-shelf.
>
> Fifth, you owe me an apology for the shocking libel you posted above.

He owes you an apology for responding to the information you provided?!?
I believe that all OEM versions of Windows are machine-locked and the
XP/Home EULA is similar to other EULAs. How about an apology for
misleading us on what you did and what is possible using OEM versions
of Windows?

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪৩:৪২ AM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:11:03 -0500
Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wasted precious bandwith with:

> gregvk wrote:
> > §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> >> On 16 Jan 2008 02:08:24 GMT
> >> gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

You cant argue with sociopaths, fyi.
M$ has different licencing strategies but theres no such thing as a
OEM that you can just use on another computer without *renewing*
your cert.
Maybe he used a blacklisted key he got from a warez site :)
SP2 broke a lot of those keys though...

--
www.badvista.org

Douglas O'Neal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১০:৪৯:১৫ AM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in
>
>> gregvk wrote:
>>> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> I posted a correction to my own article less than two hours later.

> ...There it is. It was out there for about 12 hours for all the world to
> see before "§ñühw¤£f" chose to make the untruthful accusation above. You
> both had better start paying better attention.
>
> Now YOU owe me an apology for being such a rude asshole and for defending
> blatant libel.

And you're now assuming that network news feeds move uniformly at
real-time speeds. Not a good assumption. The fact that you changed
your story doesn't automatically translate to we heard the change.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Douglas O'Neal

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪৮:৫৬ AM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in
> It took you about 14 minutes to respond, so you can't tell me that it
> takes longer than that for your news server to receive new articles.

You might read what I wrote. News articles do not propagate though
systems *UNIFORMLY* in time. One article you post may be on my
server in 10 minutes and the one you post two hours later may take
hours to arrive. And the article that took ten minutes to get
to me may take hours to get to somebody else.

>> Not a good assumption. The fact that you changed
>> your story doesn't automatically translate to we heard the change.
>

> Blah, blah, blah. Just be a man and admit that you fucked up, like
> everyone knows you did.

Stop acting like an adolescent and use language appropriate to
a mature discussion.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Daedalus

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ৩:১৬:২৯ PM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 17 Jan 2008 17:26:02 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

>Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in news:fmo0to$dcc$1
>@scrotar.nss.udel.edu:

>The the article in question (the Message-ID that I posted above) was
>available for you to read in a matter of minutes. If you didn't see it,
>that's only because you chose not to look for it.

>>> Blah, blah, blah. Just be a man and admit that you fucked up, like
>>> everyone knows you did.
>>
>> Stop acting like an adolescent and use language appropriate to
>> a mature discussion.
>

>I am communicating with you on your own level. If you don't like that,
>then you have only yourself to blame.

I applaud you for trying to communicate to people on thier level.
That's how real communication happens, except in politics.

Be well.

Jade

Anthony

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১০:৩১:৫৬ PM১৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> Douglas O'Neal <on...@dbi.udel.edu> wrote in
> It took you about 14 minutes to respond, so you can't tell me that it
> takes longer than that for your news server to receive new articles.
>
>> Not a good assumption. The fact that you changed
>> your story doesn't automatically translate to we heard the change.
>
> Blah, blah, blah. Just be a man and admit that you fucked up, like
> everyone knows you did.

Heres one more dupa for the kill file

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৮ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৭:১১ AM১৮/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 17 Jan 2008 16:14:02 GMT

gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of the computer-

> So, where's that apology? Are you too immature to post one
> willingly?

"BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS"

Post proof that you didnt violate M$ EULA and I'll conceed the
point.
You did however violate the terms of the EULA so you stand *justly*
accused :)

--
www.alternet.org

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
১৯ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:২৩:২২ PM১৯/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 19 Jan 2008 05:20:56 GMT

gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> >e> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of the

> > Post proof that you didnt violate M$ EULA and I'll conceed the
> > point.
>

> The burden of proof is on you, hon. And I hope you've got it,
> 'cause you might need it.

Blow me.

:)

TJ

পড়া হয়নি,
১৯ জানু, ২০০৮, ৯:২১:১০ AM১৯/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregk wrote:
> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in
>
>> According to Micro$uck, the licence wouldn't transfer.
>> You're *supposed* to call them up and ask for a new key.
>> Which is why closed source software sucks :)
>
> Yeah, that free 1.7-second activation process is a royal pain in the ass,
> alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR TIMES, for fuck's sake!
> How DARE they expect people waste so much time and effort proving that they
> paid for valuable software. The goddamn bastards.

You're right, it sure is a PITA. Not because of the time involved, but
because of the whole idea of the thing. Just suppose you have a computer
that runs XP just fine, but won't run Vista. Now suppose you fall on
hard times and can't afford to upgrade, but still need to use your
computer to bring yourself out of those hard times - or suppose you give
this computer to your kids, or your 80-year-old grandmother who only
wants to email her progeny. Whatever the reason, you legitimately want
to continue to use this computer. Now, suppose it's far enough into the
future that Microsoft decides it's time to drop all support for XP, the
way they recently did for all versions of Windows prior to 2000. What
makes you think they will continue to allow you to use XP then? They'll
pull your plug the same way they let you put it in in the first place.

In other words, THEY decide when you stop using XP, you don't. You have
no control over your own hardware if you use Windows. And you DON'T call
that a PITA?

BTW, should the situation described above ever show up in your life, I
recommend you wipe Windows off your hard drive and install Linux. You'll
be amazed at the increase in performance.

TJ

spooge

পড়া হয়নি,
১৯ জানু, ২০০৮, ৩:০৫:৫৬ PM১৯/১/০৮
প্রাপক
TJ <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

> gregk wrote:
>> я黨wぃf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

>>> According to Micro$uck, the licence wouldn't transfer.
>>> You're *supposed* to call them up and ask for a new key.
>>> Which is why closed source software sucks :)
>>
>> Yeah, that free 1.7-second activation process is a royal pain in the
>> ass, alright. You even have to click the mouse FOUR TIMES, for
>> fuck's sake! How DARE they expect people waste so much time and
>> effort proving that they paid for valuable software. The goddamn
>> bastards.
>
> You're right, it sure is a PITA. Not because of the time involved, but
> because of the whole idea of the thing. Just suppose you have a
> computer that runs XP just fine, but won't run Vista. Now suppose you
> fall on hard times and can't afford to upgrade, but still need to use
> your computer to bring yourself out of those hard times - or suppose
> you give this computer to your kids, or your 80-year-old grandmother
> who only wants to email her progeny. Whatever the reason, you
> legitimately want to continue to use this computer. Now, suppose it's
> far enough into the future that Microsoft decides it's time to drop
> all support for XP, the way they recently did for all versions of
> Windows prior to 2000. What makes you think they will continue to
> allow you to use XP then? They'll pull your plug the same way they let
> you put it in in the first place.

You apparently hold the belief that manufacturers are responsible for
supporting any product they build until every last unit ceases to exist.

Check with your local Ford dealer and see if they're still supporting the
Model T. After all, a car is a car, they all basically run the
same/use the same type of equipment, so why shouldn't parts made now be
back-compatible with an earlier version of the exact same product?

Good luck with that.

> In other words, THEY decide when you stop using XP, you don't. You
> have no control over your own hardware if you use Windows. And you
> DON'T call that a PITA?
>
> BTW, should the situation described above ever show up in your life, I
> recommend you wipe Windows off your hard drive and install Linux.
> You'll be amazed at the increase in performance.

--
I gotta muscle of love
Must be a gift from above

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২০ জানু, ২০০৮, ৮:০৮:৪৯ PM২০/১/০৮
প্রাপক

"gregvk" <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote in message
> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in news:20080119092322.505e6774
> @vector:
> It's so fun watching somebody repeatedly smack themselves in the face,
> especially when they don't know they're doing it.

Give Wolfus a little slack, after all he was shot in the head with a
pistol during a "Drive-By Blowjob".

spooge

পড়া হয়নি,
২০ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪০:৪৪ PM২০/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote in

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in news:20080119092322.505e6774
> @vector:

> It's so fun watching somebody repeatedly smack themselves in the face,
> especially when they don't know they're doing it.

That's you that you see reflected in your monitor, slapnuts.

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২১ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:১৮:১৪ PM২১/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:40:44 +0000 (UTC)
spooge <spo...@petitmorteREMOVETHIS.net> wasted precious bandwith
with:

> gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote in

> >->> >e> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of the>>

<falls outta chair laughing>
HA!

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২১ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:১৯:১২ PM২১/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 20 Jan 2008 17:21:27 GMT

gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> >-> >e> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of the>

> It's so fun watching somebody repeatedly smack themselves in the
> face, especially when they don't know they're doing it.

Looks like John C wants to give you a reacharound...

--
www.badvista.org

J. Raoul Xemblinosky

পড়া হয়নি,
২১ জানু, ২০০৮, ১:১২:১৪ PM২১/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:18:14 -0800, §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

Heh. I made damn sure I bought a new laptop running XP before they
were all gone. The new desktop I got last fall is a Mac.

---
"This jerk's to stupid to realize he's sending posts to a killfile."

alt.horror's own John W. Donaldson in
CPSdndzIucYVmKTa...@rcn.net

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২২ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪২:০৪ AM২২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:12:14 -0600
J. Raoul Xemblinosky <rao...@xi.netcom.com> wasted precious bandwith
with:

> >e> >->> >e> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of

Make sure you gets the OEM disks...HP stopped including them ands
you has to ask for em.

> The new desktop I got last fall is a Mac.

Nice upgrade.

--
www.leaveitwild.org

J. Raoul Xemblinosky

পড়া হয়নি,
২২ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:০৯:৩০ AM২২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:42:04 -0800, §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net>
wrote:

No kidding. I remember paying waay more 15 years ago for a Mac Classic
II - 9" BW screen and all - with 4 honking MB of RAM.

Christopher Hunter

পড়া হয়নি,
২২ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৫৪:০০ AM২২/১/০৮
প্রাপক
J. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:

> "This jerk's to stupid to realize he's sending posts to a killfile."

/That/ jerk's *too* stupid to be able to spell correctly!

C.

TJ

পড়া হয়নি,
২০ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:২৬:০৮ PM২০/১/০৮
প্রাপক
spooge wrote:
> TJ <T...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
>
>> gregk wrote:
>>> §ńühw¤Łf <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in
You miss my point, and your analogy breaks down because of it. If I have
a working Model T, I can still drive it even if Ford no longer supports
it. I can provide my own support, or get it from someone other than
Ford. I would own that Model T, but you don't own your copy of XP. With
Windows XP, if Microsoft decides they no longer want it supported, they
will simply rescind all permission to use it. The Model T will work
without Ford's permission, but XP (and Vista) won't work unless
Microsoft says it's OK. And Microsoft will pull that permission, sooner
or later. The signs are all there, even if the devout Microsofters can't
see them. The only reason they haven't done it with earlier versions is
that they didn't think of it soon enough to embed the code.

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৫ জানু, ২০০৮, ৬:১৯:৩৬ PM২৫/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:09:30 -0600

> >m> >e> >->> >e> >u> >la.htm>> >> "The software as a component of>

mheh...2400$ was a *good* price for a Mac :)
Now I have 4 old "classics" cluttering up our shop and you couldnt
get 24$ for them...and they all run perfect.
(hadda change swervers since gigaspews was not showing responses to
my psots...not ignoreing peeps...just not seein em)

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৫ জানু, ২০০৮, ৭:৩০:১৭ PM২৫/১/০৮
প্রাপক

"§ñühw¤£f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Crappy Software!

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:৩৯:৩০ AM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> "John \"C\"" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in

>>> No kidding. I remember paying waay more 15 years ago for a Mac
>>> Classic II - 9" BW screen and all - with 4 honking MB of RAM.
>>>
>> mheh...2400$ was a *good* price for a Mac :)
>> Now I have 4 old "classics" cluttering up our shop and you couldnt
>> get 24$ for them...and they all run perfect.
>> (hadda change swervers since gigaspews was not showing responses to
>> my psots...not ignoreing peeps...just not seein em)
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Your Crappy Software!
>
> I use a Mac for a boat anchor. Works great.

You've never seen a mac retard.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৩:৩০:০৭ AM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in news:RsBmj.83452
> $8C1....@fe01.news.easynews.com:
> What exactly is a "mac retard"? Is that a special category of retard, or
> just a descriptive term for a Mac user? ...Or both?

Missed putting in the comma. It's a special category of retard though,
somebody that uses a $3k computer as a boat anchor. You don't like it,
fine, take it back to the store, but using it as a boat anchor is, well,
retarded.

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৫:৫১:৫৮ AM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক

Don't mind Leslie, he's just bitter and upset because he can't
actually afford a computer of his own. He has to go down town and
stink up his local library for online access (unfortunately for the
other patrons Leslie hasn't discovered the finer points of using
deodorant and what us civilized folk call "bathing"). *nods*

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪৮:১৪ AM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 02:51:58 -0800
Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wasted
precious bandwith with:

LESLIE? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That explains a lot.

--
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/25/bush-compares-himself-to-a-horse-bandit/

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:৫১:১৯ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
gregvk wrote:
> Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in
>
>> gregvk wrote:
>>> Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in
>>> news:RsBmj.83452 $8C1....@fe01.news.easynews.com:

>>> What exactly is a "mac retard"? Is that a special category of
>>> retard, or just a descriptive term for a Mac user? ...Or both?
>> Missed putting in the comma.
>
> Of course you did.

>> It's a special category of retard though,
>> somebody that uses a $3k computer as a boat anchor.
>
> Only a retard would pay $3K for a computer that's worth $30 (maybe).

So really, you are admitting to being a retard having bought one for $3K
and then using it as a boat anchor. You're a double retard.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:২৩:২৪ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:06:52 -0500, TheApostle
<likes-...@mailme.org> wrote:

>This post, Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org>
>may be monitored for quality assurance:

>You're assuming that he paid for it... when people are just GIVING
>dem boat anchors away...

...in which case he's a TRIPLE retard, for getting one for free that
he COULD have then resold for $3K...wow...what a dumbfuck...no wonder
Leslie is living in squalor.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:৪৫:৩৭ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
Not a very bright guy is he?
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৩:৫৩:৫৩ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 26 Jan 2008 19:30:49 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in

>> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 13:06:52 -0500, TheApostle
>> <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote:
>>

>>>You're assuming that he paid for it... when people are just GIVING
>>>dem boat anchors away...
>>
>> ...in which case he's
>

>Why a<COCK SLAP>

Why are you talking like anyone thinks of you as anything other than a
senseless animal?

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৩:৫৬:৪৩ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 26 Jan 2008 20:08:32 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:

>Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in

>> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>>
>[obscene gay fantasy deleted]
>>>
>> Sluurrrrrrrpp!!
>
>Fixed a typo for ya.
>
>'Cause that's what friends are for. Buddy.
>
>/smiles

Is that how you describe JohnBoi's relation to you? I mean, he's
CONSTANTLY replying to your posts with a lil positive agreement (much
more so than Rev has shown)...I guess by relational comparison using
YOUR logic that would make JohnBoi your sordid gay ass fucking lover
tard, huh Leslie? Maybe you don't consider it to be gay though in
that your mom gave you a girls name and dresses you like one, huh?
It's only "gay" when you take off your wig and frilly panties, is that
it, Leslie? LOL

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৯:০৩:৫০ PM২৬/১/০৮
প্রাপক

"Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in message

> On 26 Jan 2008 19:30:49 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:
>
> >Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in

> >> ...in which case he's
> >
> >Why are you addressing me in the third person, tubby?

> Why are you talking like anyone thinks of you as anything other than a
> senseless animal?

He's a fine young man, Homer!

Number One

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৯:০৭:১১ PM২৬/১/০৮

> On 26 Jan 2008 20:08:32 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:
>
> >Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in
> >
> >> Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> >>
> >[obscene gay fantasy deleted]
> >>>
> >> Sluurrrrrrrpp!!
> >
> >Fixed a typo for ya.
> >
> >'Cause that's what friends are for. Buddy.
> >
> >/smiles
>
> Is that how you describe JohnBoi's relation to you? I mean, he's
> CONSTANTLY replying to your posts with a lil positive agreement (much
> more so than Rev has shown)...I guess by relational comparison using
> YOUR logic that would make JohnBoi your sordid gay ass fucking lover
> tard, huh Leslie? Maybe you don't consider it to be gay though in
> that your mom gave you a girls name and dresses you like one, huh?
> It's only "gay" when you take off your wig and frilly panties, is that
> it, Leslie? LOL

Homer is soooo Jealous that other people have friends that back each
other up,

Homer has NO friends backing him up.

Jealously is a disease, Homer. When will you be recovering?

Number One

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৬ জানু, ২০০৮, ৯:২৩:৩৯ PM২৬/১/০৮

> "John \"C\"" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in
> Obi-Wan is foaming quite a lot today, huh. Think maybe he's a tad bit
> upset that I found his ED page and told everyone about it? Heh.

He's pissed that he's a Homer Simpson Look-alike!

Number One

Jonathan Herr

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:১৪:৪৫ AM২৭/১/০৮

"Rev Turd Fredericks" <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in message
> Fucked a typo for ya.
>
> 'Cause that's what pricks are for. Bitch.
>
> /smiles

I fixed your post too there Leslie/Greg/Whoever. Hope you like it.

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ৭:২৭:১৩ AM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:07:11 -0600, "John \"C\""
<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in message
>> On 26 Jan 2008 20:08:32 GMT, gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wrote:
>>
>> >Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wrote in

>> >[obscene gay fantasy deleted]

>> >Fixed a typo for ya.
>> >
>> >'Cause that's what friends are for. Buddy.
>> >
>> >/smiles
>>
>> Is that how you describe JohnBoi's relation to you? I mean, he's
>> CONSTANTLY replying to your posts with a lil positive agreement (much
>> more so than Rev has shown)...I guess by relational comparison using
>> YOUR logic that would make JohnBoi your sordid gay ass fucking lover
>> tard, huh Leslie? Maybe you don't consider it to be gay though in
>> that your mom gave you a girls name and dresses you like one, huh?
>> It's only "gay" when you take off your wig and frilly panties, is that
>> it, Leslie? LOL
>

>Ho<COCK SLAP>

LOL, look at how quick your boyfriend is to jump in and reply for you,
Leslie...it's because he knows you're the bitch of the relationship,
he likes to protect you like that, makes him feel like a big manly man
to stick up for his sweet lil skirt wearing Leslie. ^_^

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ৭:২৮:৪২ AM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক

>He<COCK SLAP>

It's cute how you think Leslie is too weak and pathetic to reply for
himself. He likes it when his man sticks up for him like that though,
huh?

Tell us Johnboi...whose on top when you two fags go at it?

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩২:০৪ AM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On 26 Jan 2008 17:36:19 GMT

gregvk <gr...@nospam.okthx> wasted precious bandwith with:

> §ñühw¤£f <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in

> Third list entry.
>
> /wonders when it will be your turn to be me

Sorry,my gibberish to english translator is b0r|<3d...

--
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/26/leahy-foia/

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৪:০৫ AM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:51:19 GMT
Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wasted precious
bandwith with:

A "retards retard" if you will.
A retard *among* retards.
The epitome of retardation.
When I think "retard" I think of gregsy.

--
http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/26/leahy-foia/

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:০৮:৫৮ AM২৭/১/০৮

> >Homer is soooo Jealous that other people have friends
>> that back each other up.

>>Homer has NO friends backing him up.
>>
>>Jealously is a disease, Homer. When will you be recovering?
>
> LOL, <returning favor>

Projection of Homer's "cross-dressing", noted!

Mental image of Homer in mini skirt triggers gag reflex.

Number One

Onideus Mad Hatter

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৩৯:৪৭ AM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:08:58 -0600, "John \"C\""
<hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>Proje<COCK SLAP>

I'm sorry, but you've already met your quota this year on the word
"projection", you'll either have to expand your vocabulary or be
satisfied with a slap across yer idiot face with my cock and a blow
job from your homo bitch Leslie.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:০৮:৫৪ PM২৭/১/০৮

> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:08:58 -0600, "John \"C\""
> <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> >Projection of Homer's "cross-dressing", noted!
>>
>>Mental image of Homer in mini skirt triggers gag reflex.
>
> I'm a sorry homo bitch <returning favor>

We know, Homer! Just let it all out!

Number One

John "C"

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:১০:৪৪ PM২৭/১/০৮

> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:03:50 -0600, "John \"C\""
> <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>

> >"Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in
message

GIVING

> >> Why are you talking like anyone thinks of you as anything other
than a
> >> senseless animal?
> >
> >He<COCK SLAP>
>
> It's cute how you think Leslie is too weak and pathetic to reply for
> himself. He likes it when his man sticks up for him like that though,
> huh?

Tell us Homer...whose on top when you two fags go at it? You or Art
Deco?

Number One

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৭ জানু, ২০০৮, ২:৪৪:১৪ PM২৭/১/০৮
প্রাপক
The scary thing is there are others out there like him. They undercook
your burgers, they leave spots on your windows, and crash their garbage
trucks into you car. Not because they aren't trying, but because they
are too retarded to do those jobs.
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৮ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪৫:০৭ AM২৮/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:03:07 +1100
Barry OGrady <god_fre...@yahoo.com> wasted precious bandwith
with:

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:19:36 -0800, §ñühw¤£f
> <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> >mheh...2400$ was a *good* price for a Mac :)
> >Now I have 4 old "classics" cluttering up our shop and you
> >couldnt get 24$ for them...and they all run perfect.
> >(hadda change swervers since gigaspews was not showing responses
> >to my psots...not ignoreing peeps...just not seein em)
>

> What is the significance of putting the $ after the number rather
> before as it should be?

I was trollin and I knew it would work on you.

--
www.badvista.org

§ñühw¤£f

পড়া হয়নি,
২৮ জানু, ২০০৮, ১১:৪৬:৩৭ AM২৮/১/০৮
প্রাপক
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:44:14 GMT

Rev Turd Fredericks <turd...@catholic.org> wasted precious
bandwith with:

Thus the lowered standards for the army and the loosened state of
our immigration policies...

--
www.smirkingchimp.com

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে

Rev Turd Fredericks

পড়া হয়নি,
২৯ জানু, ২০০৮, ১২:৪৮:২২ AM২৯/১/০৮
প্রাপক

The mentally slow make excellent cannon fodder. But trust me on this,
our *immigration* policies are not loose, it's our *illegal immigration*
policies that are loose. It has become so difficult to legally immigrate
to this country that for some, illegally immigrating is the path of
least resistance. It cost my wife and I $12K in lawyers fees and took
30 months to legally immigrate and we are the "cream of the crop"
(national interest waivers). You just don't hear about stuff like that
on the news.

মেসেজ মুছে দেওয়া হয়েছে
আরও মেসেজ লোড হচ্ছে।
0টি নতুন মেসেজ