Open Hackerspace Day at 23b

Shane Vadnais

Aug 4, 2022, 3:26:24 AM8/4/22
to 23b Shop
Come join us for Open Hackerspace Day at 23b on Saturday, August 27th from 6:00pm until 2:00am. This will be a potluck event and we will be grilling burgers and hotdogs. We look forward to seeing many old friends and hopefully some new faces. Purgatory will be in full swing and we would love to see what you've been working on. Feel free to bring any of the following.
  • Projects to show
  • Items for Purgatory
  • Your favorite dish
  • Friends
  • Anything hackerspace related

The shop will also be open earlier in the day if you want to swing by, hang out, and help setup.

PLEASE RSVP ON MEETUP

https://www.meetup.com/23bshop/events/287610453/

1628793032810_1532.png

Shane Vadnais

Aug 22, 2022, 12:54:45 AM8/22/22
to 23b Shop
We could use a couple large ice chests for Saturday's open house. Also, does anyone have a decent size grill of flat top they might be able to bring? I was going to pickup hamburgers and hot dogs to go along with the potluck.