NYC hacker/maker network

Arman V

Mar 12, 2022, 10:11:56 PM3/12/22
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I have to convey a somewhat fragile prototype to Midtown NYC next week, and I was wondering if there were any hacker peoples or resources available in case that cold solder joint decides to go cracky after the airplane trip.

I would hate to bring a whole array of tools and soldering with me, so if anyone out there has any suggestions for hackerspaces, makerspaces, or individuals willing to help with the cause and allow possible remote repairs for cash/food/beer please let me know!
much obliged, New York Strong
..::Arman

John Norman

Mar 12, 2022, 10:22:57 PM3/12/22
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
I've been to NYC Resistor before.  They have public nights.

Arclight