Hacker Happy Hour tonight @ 8:30

Jim Tulenko

Jul 22, 2021, 6:28:22 PM7/22/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Hacker Happy Hour at the ZOOM link below starts at 8:30 pm.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83070149503?pwd=anVMN0R4RmtTMTRiOWlzWlg4MXZJQT09

23b Shop Meetup Events
https://www.meetup.com/23bshop/events/

HHH.png

Jim Tulenko

Jul 29, 2021, 11:09:42 PM7/29/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Aug 5, 2021, 9:08:42 PM8/5/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Aug 12, 2021, 11:21:15 PM8/12/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Aug 19, 2021, 7:30:14 PM8/19/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Tate Belden

Aug 20, 2021, 2:16:46 AM8/20/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Late notice, i know. Wont be there tonite. Still working this upgrade. See ya all in a week!

Jim Tulenko

Aug 26, 2021, 11:26:18 PM8/26/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Sep 2, 2021, 11:27:37 PM9/2/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

eric.fort...@fortconsulting.org

Sep 3, 2021, 3:27:24 AM9/3/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com, Jim Tulenko

Jim,

I have tried to take this matter up with you in private but have heard crickets for a response.  so now I am calling you out pubicly on the list in front of everyone.  Since my injury occurred why is it that you have been a complete asshole toward me?  what is your problem?  You were less than polite in your threats against my things I had at the shop and in my moving them and I have since attempted to join and be social with my friends at hacker happy hour hosted on zoom and continue to be kicked from the meeting as soon as I join without cause.  who appointed you as king here?  Ultimately it is Arclight that has the shop and is benevolent to allow others to make use of it.  Dano, Shane, and a few others help out with that and some of the expenses.  Unbeknownst to you I have helped and contributed in multiple ways as well as I'm able.  Again what is your problem here.  I'm calling you out!  what's up?

Eric

eric.fort...@fortconsulting.org

Sep 3, 2021, 3:32:19 AM9/3/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Shane, Dano, Arclight,........

anyone know whats up here and care to speak up?  Did Ioffend someone?  And so badly that the 23b group wants me gone for some reason?  what's up?

Eric

Jim Tulenko

Sep 9, 2021, 11:27:39 PM9/9/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Sep 16, 2021, 10:36:20 PM9/16/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Sep 23, 2021, 11:22:54 PM9/23/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Sep 30, 2021, 11:36:45 PM9/30/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Shane Vadnais

Oct 21, 2021, 10:01:55 PM10/21/21
to 23b Shop

Jim Tulenko

Oct 28, 2021, 1:24:38 PM10/28/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Nov 4, 2021, 4:15:57 PM11/4/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Nov 11, 2021, 5:20:34 PM11/11/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Nov 18, 2021, 11:21:02 PM11/18/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

W F

Nov 18, 2021, 11:41:01 PM11/18/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
WTF why did i get kicked.

Nov 19, 2021, 8:39:13 PM11/19/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Yo
To whoever was the admin at the HHH can you tell me what stupid rule i violated to get kicked.

Nov 22, 2021, 6:51:20 PM11/22/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Hey there WF. I was in the meeting from my phone while on the freeway. I was trying to send you a chat message and may have hit the wrong pulldown item. Oopsie.

W F

Nov 25, 2021, 12:48:00 AM11/25/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Got it. i thought i had pissed someone off as I occasionally do. I will try to see yall at the next one.

Cheers
WarFlower

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 3:51 PM

Jim Tulenko

Dec 2, 2021, 5:55:17 PM12/2/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com

Jim Tulenko

Dec 9, 2021, 5:48:51 PM12/9/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
HHH.png

Jim Tulenko

Dec 16, 2021, 10:00:32 PM12/16/21
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
23Hacker Happy Hour at the ZOOM link below starts at 8:30 pm.
HHH.png