Keyboards + integrated display

Arman V

Apr 19, 2022, 5:19:10 PM4/19/22
to 23b Shop
Good Afternoon,
Some peoples on the HHH zoom meet were interested in the keyboards with integrated 10x1" display. Let me know how many I should drop off at 23b for the interested parties. or if you are closer to Costa Mesa let me know.

Here are a few links for hacksessibility :

 Python Script to drive the EarthLCD XLK-10x1-USB SmartLCD It is based on a simple ARM9 Microcontroller which simply sends a frame from USB to the LCD display one screen at a time =
https://github.com/earthlcd/XLK-10x1-USB--

Cheers,
..::A

Plasma2002

Apr 25, 2022, 1:08:47 PM4/25/22
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
Woah, that's rad!
I was out of town the past week and probably missed everything, but is there any chance you still have one lying around? I would love to mess around with one!

Dave Rugh

Apr 28, 2022, 2:16:36 PM4/28/22
to 23b-...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in one also, can you swap in your own custom icons or are you restricted to the existing list?