Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Hari Seldon #32

não lida,
20 de set. de 2008, 21:53:3420/09/2008
para Bee Line Chatline
I was really surprised to see beeline.org and then this discussion
group. Its been 15? years since I've lived in Madison and I had
forgotten all about the many hours I spent on my keister logged into
the Bee Line.

Ah, those were the days!

Of course my life has changed alot since those days. Since few of you
prolly remember who I am I will just sum up what I did since 1993 with
this: graduated college, got a job in Sheboygan, drank alot, sobered
up (a little), married a hottie, had a kid.

Hope all is well with everyone and I hope to hear more from everyone.

Oh, btw, is the beeline.org broken? I don't appear to be able to fill
out the survey.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar