Sound off, regardless of if you have a pair.

Kayt

Feb 3, 2007, 2:16:58 AM2/3/07
to Bee Line Chatline

As only managers can view the member list, I'm curious as to who all
we have here. ..and what should we all know about your current
condition: Have you mated? Spawned? Died? Reclaimed a gender that
biology denied you? Divorced? Tuned in? Been turned out? Been in a war/
jail/orgy we should know about?

As for me, this is Kayt/Eek and after 5 1/2 years I still seem to be
in Chiba, outside of Tokyo.

Some of you I know about, Springbok and I read each other's
blogs...Mav caught up with me and I owe him and email...Femme (who is
probably not on here) is married and happy....I wasn't able to see
Mace when I was in TX because I was only there for 15 hours....but the
rest?

falz

Feb 3, 2007, 1:21:13 PM2/3/07
to Bee Line Chatline

On Feb 3, 1:16 am, "Kayt" <parasitegir...@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> As only managers can view the member list, I'm curious as to who all
> we have here.

Ahoy!

http://groups.google.com/group/2334828/members

abi.k...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2007, 11:46:46 PM2/4/07
to Bee Line Chatline
> > As only managers can view the member list, I'm curious as to who all
> > we have here.
>
> Ahoy!
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/2334828/members

Knowing who's on the member list is not the same as knowing whether
you're breathing and breeding. I'm not even able to place who half
the people are from the bits of their e-mail addresses showing.

As for me (Springbok), I just bought a house in Minneapolis and work
as a research chemist developing new and exciting (and FDA compliant)
ways to test drugs. I'm not married and I haven't spawned. I very
much enjoy that lack of familial responsibility by taking every
opportunity I can to travel. A week from today I'm leaving on a trip
to New Zealand.

dark...@darkfalz.com

Feb 5, 2007, 8:42:27 PM2/5/07
to Bee Line Chatline
Alive.... I think.... but then again I'm never sure I was.....

~skully

chris....@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2007, 6:57:35 PM2/6/07
to Bee Line Chatline
lived in portland, oregon for 10 years. ended up back in wi a couple
years ago with wife and kid in tow.

the only beeliners i've really talked to at all since leaving wi are
silly rabbit & ankh. sr, will probably show up here herself. ankh
was moving on to marriage #2, that was 6-7 years ago. oh yeah, ran
into darkfalz a few times recently too.

-vn

J.R....@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2007, 7:44:17 PM2/17/07
to Bee Line Chatline

> As only managers can view the member list, I'm curious as to who all
> we have here. ..and what should we all know about your current
> condition: Have you mated? Spawned? Died? Reclaimed a gender that
> biology denied you? Divorced? Tuned in? Been turned out? Been in a war/
> jail/orgy we should know about?

I did marry last October: http://picasaweb.google.com/J.R.Grab/JohnAndLisaGrabSWedding2006

So I have been flying back and forth between Portland, Oregon and
Madison, Wisconsin
between our two apartments until my lease is up in Madison.
As much as I do not like leaving Madison, I intend to return later.
Suddenly being married with two boys through marriage as the rest of
life
makes clean breaks and clean slates to contemplate.

Peter Pan / User Number 36
J.---

Cyllyan

Mar 5, 2007, 9:53:39 PM3/5/07
to Bee Line Chatline
Heeeeey Pita Pan! Grats on the marital bliss. :) Does your dad still
live down the hill in the house on Brynwood? I haven't been back to
the old neighborhood in like 5 years, my mom has long since moved to
Ohio to be closer to my brother and his offspring.

I'm (Cyllyan) hangin' in Boise Idaho, after escaping the hell that was
California and my last relationship, not necessarily in that order.
(heh) Thank god to the aforementioned brother for providing mom with
grandkiddos and taking the pressure off of me.

Not married, not breeding, just shacking up in carnal sin....so as far
as any of you know, the Jackpot is still uncollected. HAH! Shit, I
think >I< should get that cash. Mama wants a new pair of shoes!!

I'm working in Accounting/Contracts for a Tile & Masonry company here
in Boise. Life is good and whereas the winters here are nothing like
WI, I'm still looking forward to spring. (We tend to get snow in
little bits in the morning, an inch at a time, and it's always melted
off by 11 am. None of that four feet of dirty snow piled up crap.)
It's really gorgeous here, and I love it more every day.

Still a paintball junkie thanks to my boyfriend, Warren. We're
hopefully hitting games in Virginia, Arizona, and Nevada this year.
It's a great way to travel, see friends, and there's nothing like
taking a coupla paintballs to the ass from a teammate because someone
put a hit out on you... Fun times, fun times. We also game pretty
heavily and I have a level 70 hunter on the Medivh server in World of
Warcraft. I suppose it was probably watching all of you guys play
those games in the early 90's that got me prepped. IT CAME FROM THE
DESERT for the WIN!!!!!

Funny I should stumble over here now, I was just telling Warren tonite
about the time Eek and I went to someone's house (Mace? Can't
remember) in high school, and I got drunk for the first time and we
all watched Alice in Wonderland and played with some pieces of foam
that someone had left on the floor. And about the time Craig had to
take me to the emergency room on new years cause my arm swelled up to
twice the size because Skipper licked me. (I still feel like a jackass
after all these years that you had to leave your own party) :) Odd how
you still remember the weird crap like that.

Anyways we've got Office Space queued up to watch for the 3 millionth
time, so I'm gonna plow, seeya all later!

Janet/Cylly

Kayt

Mar 7, 2007, 5:16:25 PM3/7/07
to Bee Line Chatline

On Mar 6, 11:53 am, "Cyllyan" <jkdawso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Funny I should stumble over here now, I was just telling Warren tonite
> about the time Eek and I went to someone's house (Mace? Can't
> remember) in high school, and I got drunk for the first time and we
> all watched Alice in Wonderland and played with some pieces of foam
> that someone had left on the floor.

See, I'd nearly forgotten about that. One of my fond memories was
driving around with you in my HUGE Buick, confessing the fact that a
fellow beeliner had stripped naked in front of me to see how I'd
react.

You should hope on a plane and come have drinks with me. See cherry
blossoms, drunken salary men and hang with my fellow belly dancers and
drummers.

-Eek

(parasitegirl.livejournal.com)

catseye

Mar 8, 2007, 10:21:06 PM3/8/07
to Bee Line Chatline
I live.

Still holding the torch in Madison. Married (to someone who,
independent of me or the Bee-Line, also knows Craig. Spoooky!), and
own a home in Madison's fashionable Nakoma neighborhood. Married has
not been without its challenges, but I have no regrets. Or kids.

I still work for The Onion, which is now something like a multimedia
juggernaut. We're in 10 cities around the US now, adding at least
three more yet this year. I just got back from helping open our second
office in New York City. I still own a portion of the company, and
intend to turn that into an early retirement. Or maybe just a
convertible when I'm old and fat. I have blind faith in such things.

My favorite hobby remains photography. Less so with a specific aim; I
just wander places with my camera, capture things and write about it
just for myself, or on my blog, or for friends. Work has me traveling
quite a bit: The aforementioned NY trip (my second in just a few
months), trips to Denver, LA, and Minneapolis in the last few
months... Boston, Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia all in the near
future. As someone who chose to stay in the city he grew up in because
I didn't like the idea of displacement, I've found there are elements
to travel I really enjoy, and one is the opportunity to explore new
places with my camera and witness the cadence of people and cars and
things.

I travel to Colorado quite a bit, to hike in the mountains by myself.
Going there in two weeks for a much needed vacation, with a stop in
Phoenix to catch some spring training baseball.

It's funny as I read other people's messages how many names, real or
pseudonym, I don't remember. But as I've gotten older (I'm less than a
month away from 36! How is that possible?) I've found I really miss
the Bee-Line, and I remember events and people from that era quite a
bit, even if I can't always place the names.

Andrew (Catseye)

Cyllyan

Mar 8, 2007, 11:30:59 PM3/8/07
to Bee Line Chatline

Oh My god, reading Cat's post I just remembered the time he came
BOLTING DOWN state street at me kinda by the Urban Outfitters
yelling....
"JJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!"

*shudder* the trauma.... I still wake at night. :D