SBP History Day is this Sunday!

South Bay Peninsula History Day

Mar 8, 2024, 12:20:50 PMMar 8
to 23-24 SBP NHD Teachers
Hello Teachers,

We are so excited to see you at the SBP History Day competition on Sunday! In preparation for the event, please remind students to review the event and contest schedules on the SBP History Day website.

We recommend that students arrive at least 30 minutes before their scheduled interview time to get registered and find their room. Students need to bring three copies of their process paper and bibliography with them to the competition.

A special note about exhibits: Exhibit setup opens at 10:30 am and closes at 12 pm. Please remind exhibit students that they need to setup their exhibits during this window.

Interviews might be running late, so please encourage students to provide some room from flexibility in their schedules.

Don't forget about the time change on Saturday night. See you on Sunday!

The SBP History Day Team