Call for Judges - We Need Your Help!

South Bay Peninsula History Day

Feb 13, 2024, 8:40:18 PMFeb 13
to 23-24 SBP NHD Teachers
TL;DR: We need judges! Please register to judge and encourage your colleagues and parents to volunteer.

Hi teachers,

Thank you for registering your students for South Bay Peninsula History Day! We're thrilled to see so many promising entries from Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.

To our teachers who have already signed up to judge, a big thank you! Your participation is crucial to the success of this competition.

However, we currently do not have enough judges registered to schedule all entries. We need at least 31 more judges!

We encourage you to seek additional judges from your colleagues and parent community. Judges from diverse educational backgrounds are welcome. Judge training will be provided at the beginning of the competition to ensure fair assessment using the rubric. Please send the Judge Registration Google Form to your colleagues and parent community.

Your involvement will help make this year's competition a success and represent the face of History Day in our counties. Please complete this Google Form to register to judge.

We're excited to see you on March 10th!

Warm regards,
Heather, Faith, and Annie