GTAQ Conference presentation: AC: Geography update

Malcolm M

Jul 31, 2011, 10:56:25 PM7/31/11
to 21st Century Geography in Australian schools
Hi all
Congratulations to Rebecca Nicholas and team up in Brisbane for a
great GTAQ conference last Saturday. Over 180 educators attended on
Saturday to hear and experience all things geographical. As promised
at the confernce I have put my Keynote presentation, titled "Are we
there yet" up on Google docs at
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AfCNqQFiOmGxZGMzODdnemRfMjI2ZnBmNndqY3Y&hl=en_US
In my presentation I tried to give an overview of the process to date,
what things look like now and what is to happen next as we count down
to the September 2012 publication date. Hope the Google doc
PowerPoint at https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AfCNqQFiOmGxZGMzODdnemRfMjI2ZnBmNndqY3Y&hl=en_US
is of use to keep geography teachers across Australia up to date with
the development of the Australian Curriculum: Geography.
All the best
Malcolm

Meri Holt and Mark Fanning

Aug 1, 2011, 4:10:36 PM8/1/11
to 21st-century-geography...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much..very much appreciated
Meri Holt

hl=en.