Updated Powerpoint on Austrlaian Currciulum: geography

Malcolm M

Feb 3, 2011, 6:31:04 PM2/3/11
to 21st Century Geography in Australian schools
The Australian Curriculum: geography Powerpoint has been edited as a
result of a change in the ACARA timeline (released this week). As
some people had trouble opening the Powerpoint we have made the link
public, so it should open with no difficulty or moderation request.
Just paste this link into your browser and it should work.

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AfCNqQFiOmGxZGMzODdnemRfNWNjcTJyNmhi&hl=en
Email us if still a problem.

The Shape paper and the composition of the Advisory Panel has also
been posted on the ACARA website at http://www.acara.edu.au/geography.html

Regards
21st Century Geography in Australian Schools

Barrie McElroy

Feb 3, 2011, 8:18:57 PM2/3/11
to 21st-century-geography...@googlegroups.com
G'day Malcolm

Many thanks for these. With this and much from Alaric I have much to
peruse. Alaric tells me there have been a few editor inclusions in the
Shape paper that are not his ideas.

Regards
Barrie