Early bird for AGTA confernce

Malcolm M

Sep 28, 2010, 6:05:06 AM9/28/10
to 21st Century Geography in Australian schools
Dear fellow geographer,

Early bird registrations (save $150 on full registration) will close
this Friday (October 1st) for the 2011 Australian Geography Teachers
Conference in Adelaide (AGTA) from January 10th-13th(http://
www.agta.asn.au/conf2011/index.htm).
The theme of the conference is ‘Geography going National’ with
naturally
the focus being on the Australian Curriculum for geography but there
will also be plenty of great geography ideas for the K-12 classroom
also on show. The brochure for the conference can be downloaded from
the AGTA website at http://www.agta.asn.au/conf2011/program.htm .
View these documents and please think about joining us at this
significant event for geography in Australia. There are great
keynotes (Peter Hill , ACARA CEO and Duncan Chessell, explorer and
adventurer of Mt Everest fame), classroom relevant workshops and well
structured and interesting field trips. All participants will receive
a free technology in the classroom resource and many other resources
for their teaching.
The price for early bird registration is considerably lower than most
national conferences so we hope you consider joining us.
You can now register on-line at http://www.agta.asn.au/conf2011/registration.htm

We look forward to hear from you and see you in January.

Regards
Malcolm McInerney
AGTA