Uploading documents

Malcolm M

Jan 31, 2011, 11:44:54 PM1/31/11
to 21st Century Geography in Australian schools
Dear 21st Century geography in Australian Schools Google Group
follower,

As you may know, Google Groups does not support uploaded files
anymore. Instead all files I refer to on this Google Group will be
stored in Google Docs. To this end I have uploaded to cyberspace
storage, two documents for your use (when you click the link you just
have to sign into your Google account to see the docs):
One is the ACARA Australian Currciulum: geogrpahy shape paper whcih
was released this morning (go to
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_CNqQFiOmGxYjM5Y2RkN2UtNTg4MS00MTE2LWFiMjQtMjAyYTIyZjMyYWM0&hl=en)

The other is the powerpoint prsentation I presented at the AGTA
conference in Adelaide in January. The Powerpoint is a summary of the
Shape Paper which may be of use when you conduct any awareness
activities on the Shape Paper for fellow geographers.

Again can I ask you to pass on details of the Google Group to any
fellow geographers/educators who are interested in geography. Now
that we have a shape paper things should be busy.

Regards
Malcolm McInerney
AGTA Chair

Bini, Monica M

Feb 1, 2011, 12:09:14 AM2/1/11
to 21st-century-geography...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Malcolm. I wonder if it may be worth consolidating the new AGTA discussion forum and this group?
Monica

sent from my Telstra NEXTG™ handset