PhD Application Information - Invitation to view

Emma Tosch (via Google Sheets)

Nov 10, 2020, 3:55:54 PM11/10/20
to 2021-csish-ph...@googlegroups.com
eto...@gmail.com has invited you to view the following spreadsheet:
Unknown profile photoOne way to manage your PhD applications is with a spreadsheet!

We have entered some fundamental information from our recruiting faculty participants and as an example of what you might want to track. We recommend you all do the following:

1. Copy this spreadsheet to your own account.
2. Add/Remove faculty as you need to.
3. Use your copy of this spreadsheet to track important dates, budget time and money, and remember whom you might want to mention in your personal statement/statement of purpose.

Good luck everyone, and let us know if you have any difficulties.

Best,
Emma + Brittany
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because eto...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets