Evaluation Survey

Emma Tosch

Dec 8, 2020, 11:52:02 AM12/8/20
to 2021-csish-phd-applications
Hi folks!

It's been a few weeks, and we hope that everyone is safe and healthy.

We are running a survey to assess the Nov. 6 PhD recruiting event and infrastructure support (i.e., this Google group and the Discord server). You can access the survey here: https://forms.gle/o6E57kmFVNubT73PA.

Due to variability in people's schedules, we wanted to send it out sooner rather than later. We will send a reminder email in a week, and then another one the week after that. By the time we send the final reminder email, most PhD application deadlines will have passed.

We apologize in advance for those of you who will be getting multiple copies of this message: there may be some folks who will only hear about this through one of the methods. Note that all emails to and from the Google group are prefixed with [phd-applications] so that you can create filter rules for these messages.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide! If it seems that this event and supporting infrastructure was effectively, we will try to run it again next year with greater capacity. We also appreciate any/all suggestions for how to make the event better serve your needs!

Best,

Emma + Brittany