Tournament Questions for Buchholz Station

montyj...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2023, 5:46:06 PM12/20/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
To All,

The following question came up for Buchholz Station in the Squad Leader Tournament.

Q:  Do the 838 have unlimited smoke in Scenario 7 - Buchholz Station?

A: The 838's do not have smoke in Buchholz Station, Scenario 7.  This is per the second edition Q&A.

24.1 Can an engineer place unlimited smoke in any scenario unless restricted by a SSR or OB? A. No, they may place Smoke only if given the capacity by the scenario in play. {SB}

Monty

Mike_in_Texas

Jan 11, 2024, 2:13:11 PMJan 11
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
I assume this thread is for any questions related to the Buchholz Station tournament. If not, let me know and I'll start a new post.

Can the jeep with the HMG fire that HMG from the get-go, or does a crew, squad or leader(s) need to embark into it first?

Thanks,
Mike

montyj...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2024, 3:51:29 PMJan 11
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Hi Mike,

The Question and Answer is:

Q:  Can the jeep with the HMG fire that HMG from the get-go, or does a crew, squad or leader(s) need to embark into it first?

A:  No, the Jeep must have leaders embarked first.  A crew cannot load into a Jeep with a support weapon.  (rules 51.1-51.2)

Monty

Mike_in_Texas

Jan 12, 2024, 6:29:24 PMJan 12