HILL 235.5 Scenario Sturmovik Rules in effect

Nate Forte

Aug 1, 2023, 1:36:39 AM8/1/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Hello, I was just wondering if we are using the Sturmovik rules that are only in effect for COI rules and nothing further.  That is use the Sturmoviks as if they were Stukas using the Stukas rules with the exception of their armament as found in the optional rules in COI.  No advanced strafing rules as found in GIA or COD.  Am I interpreting this correctly for the tournament?
Regards,
Nate

Monty Jasper

Aug 1, 2023, 8:22:50 AM8/1/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder on behalf of Nate Forte
Hi Nate,

You are correct.  We are only using the COI rules including the optional rules there for air support in this tournament.

Monty

--

---