Tournament Question #4

montyj...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2023, 8:56:41 PM7/15/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Hi Tim,

Your questions were:

Can we use SL Appendix rules?
What COI Supplemental Rules are in play for the COI game?

Your questions regarding the SL appendix and the COI Supplemental rules are covered in the Squad Leader Academny Conventions.

Answers:

SL Appendix rules can be played by agreement of both players.  Keep in mind that these will add complexation and delay to the game.  I personally will not be using these.

The COI Supplimental Rules in play are B: ARMOR CREW MORALE, J: RUSSIAN ENTRENCHMENTS and M: LOCATION OF HITS.
Others only can be used by player agreement prior to play.

Monty​

Tim S.

Jul 16, 2023, 7:37:49 AM7/16/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Thanks, Monty.  I've connected with Nate and we have what we need to start, likely next weekend.

Tim

btrap2930

Jul 18, 2023, 7:15:35 PM7/18/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Monty- Are we using Supp A for Sturmovik per SSR B.3? So if we do use Supp A, it would add to B, J, and M.

If we do use Supp A, the Russian player has to designate (per A.8 and A.9) "the latest version" prior to scenario starting and bombs vs rockets

Thanks!
Brian

montyj...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2023, 9:35:57 PM7/18/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the question on the Russian Air Support.

The question is:
Are we using Supp A for Sturmovik per SSR B.3? So if we do use Supp A, it would add to B, J, and M.

If we do use Supp A, the Russian player has to designate (per A.8 and A.9) "the latest version" prior to scenario starting and bombs vs rockets

Answer:
Yes, Supplemental A is in play for the Russian player in Scenario B Hill 253.5.  Players using this should pay attention to A.8 and A.9 to make the choices called for there.  This would lead to the correct type of Sturmovik to be used and weapons load out on those aircraft.

Monty

Brian Trapani

Jul 19, 2023, 4:10:14 PM7/19/23
to Squad Leader Tournament & Ladder