【Vina做match】【FL模板】One year intern in TOP 6-STAR hotel in Shanghai, China!

0 vue

陆斐楠 Vina Lu

non lue,
21 avr. 2011, 08:48:1121/04/2011
à 2011_fdu_i...@googlegroups.com

Hi Karolina Grosiak

I'm Vina, TN manager of TN-In-CN-FD-2011-1507. I've read your EP form and I think that you are the perfect one for this intern.

MoonLake(YUZHILE) is an international conference center(Hotel) in Sheshan, Shanghai.

You will work as a receptionist and  representative of the center, as well as providing multilingual support for MoonLake. It's quite possible that you will be responsible for some brand-promoting PR activities according to your performance. As there'll be more international customers, you'll probably be assigned to be receptionist for one specific VIP. Sounds amazing, right?

Also, there will be cross-department trainings. The training will include language, culture and management skills. I do hope you can take the chance, so contact me as soon as possible! Please send me your CV & EP form, your recent photo is needed.

If there is any questions, please feel free to contact me!

TN Link: TN-In-CN-FD-2011-1507

Let's match!

Regards,
Vina

--
陆斐楠
Vina Lu

Team leader of InComing eXchange Department
Student of Fudan Public Health school

MOBILE: +86 1381 8411 203  | E-MAIL: vina...@gmail.com | WEBSITE: www.aiesec.cn
-----------------------------------

AIESEC is an international platform for young people to explore and develop their potential.

--
陆斐楠
Vina Lu

Team leader of InComing eXchange Department
Student of Fudan Public Health school

MOBILE: +86 1381 8411 203  | E-MAIL: vina...@gmail.com | WEBSITE: www.aiesec.cn

AIESEC is an international platform for young people to explore and develop their potential.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message