Higsons acetate

Paul Rodgers

Nov 8, 2021, 6:45:44 AM11/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Following the success of the War Crimes acetate, which sold for £547 in the early hours of Saturday morning I will be listing a one sided 7" acetate of Run Me Down by The Higsons at 19:00 tonight. eBay will be very happy about this as they took £70 commission on the War Crimes one!

I am again starting it seriously low (with no reserve) so if the only bidder bids £9.99 they will win it. What's more I will lose money as I am paying the postage within the UK!

It's no fun having to sell records, but needs must.

Pledge

Jase

Nov 8, 2021, 7:01:53 AM11/8/21
to 2-tone forum
Great time to sell whatever the reason Paul. I've even thought of selling Too Much Too Young & Rat Race acetates looking at the prices on yours and the ones a friend of a friend sold a few months ago went for about £800 I think once the tax was added.