Celebrate The Bullet - Remastered Nov 22

jason

Apr 1, 2022, 10:21:22 AM4/1/22
to 2-tone forum
The Selecter's second long player get the remastered treatment.

I know there is a radio broadcast gig featuring material from the album, but I wonder what else is in the vault that will fill out the 3CD set?

AAAAAAA Selecter.JPG

Wally

Apr 1, 2022, 1:01:39 PM4/1/22
to 2 Tone Records
Yeah, will be interesting to hear what extras they've come up with.
For my money, the single Celebrate The Bullet/Last Tango in Dub is the best 45 they ever put out.

jason

Apr 2, 2022, 8:01:28 AM4/2/22
to 2-tone forum
I presume the radio sessions will be those previously released as part of BBC The Archive Series  CDs.

As far as I know the only live recording of tracks from the album are from a gig at the Birmingham Polytechnic, which was broadcast on Janice Longs Radio 6 Show a few years back.   There could well be other live recordings in the vaults.

I seem to recall that Neol Davies mentioned there were a few demos recorded after Pauline Black left. It would be great if these could see the light of day. He also mentioned that he has a demo tape of the Transposed Men sitting on the shelf.

s.selecter_bbc_cd_back.jpg