RIP Astro

jason

Nov 7, 2021, 10:33:49 AM11/7/21
to 2-tone forum
What with death of sax player Brian Travers, and now Astro, two the the elements which made UB40 sound so good back in the day are now gone forever.

Present Arms is a great album and both of them are part of what made it so good.

Wally

Nov 8, 2021, 2:48:59 AM11/8/21
to 2 Tone Records
Very sad news. They were two big personalities in the band.

On Sun, Nov 7, 2021 at 4:33 PM jason <ja...@2-tone.info> wrote:
What with death of sax player Brian Travers, and now Astro, two the the elements which made UB40 sound so good back in the day are now gone forever.

Present Arms is a great album and both of them are part of what made it so good.

Paul Rodgers

Nov 8, 2021, 6:41:17 AM11/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
RIP Astro. I've not been a UB40 fan anymore for more years than I can remember, but Astro was a big part of their early appeal.

Maybe it is time for the warring factions to put their differences aside, but I somehow doubt it.

Pledge

Justin Harrison

Nov 8, 2021, 4:13:32 PM11/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
RIP Astro.

Hope this helps the band sort their differences and reconcile.

ATB,
 Harry.