Reluctant sale on eBay

Paul Rodgers

Oct 26, 2021, 7:47:20 PM10/26/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334196074070?mkevt=1&mkcid=16&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Hi folks due tonight impending financial doom I am reluctantly selling my single sided War Crimes acetate on eBay. I've started it at £15.99 so don't blame me if someone pushes it along to a ridiculous price!

Pledge

jason

Oct 27, 2021, 3:38:59 AM10/27/21
to 2-tone forum
It's small world indeed.  I bought that acetate about 35 years ago for a mere £8.  I sold it during a period of financial embarrassment. along with a few other rarities, and instantly regretted it.

Going by the current prices and the number of people who are obviously left unsupervised with a PC I think you may be on to a nice little earner.

Paul Rodgers

Oct 27, 2021, 3:50:00 AM10/27/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
It was bought for me 4 or 5 years ago by Chris Carter-Pegg. Don't really want to sell but suddenly found myself financially embarrassed last night after my car insurance premium went on my credit card in one lump.

Will probably be selling a Run Me Down acetate. Might also be forced to sell one by The Specials and one by The Selecter. Can't confirm as I am away from home and could only list the one I have photos of that I could access on my phone.

Pledge