Ghost Town Reissue - Half Speed Master

harr...@googlemail.com

Apr 6, 2021, 10:07:41 AM4/6/21
to 2-tone forum
Ghost Town limited 7" and 12" 40th anniversary half speed master releases out on 4 June 2021.

jason

Apr 7, 2021, 2:34:48 PM4/7/21
to 2-tone forum
I also heard a whisper that the video is to be remastered..

Paul Rodgers

Apr 7, 2021, 5:57:29 PM4/7/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
These Ghost Town releases are NOT limited edition, but they are coming out.

That comes direct from the label after I asked my contact directly this evening.

Pledge

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 at 15:07, 'harr...@googlemail.com' via 2-tone forum <2-tone...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ghost Town limited 7" and 12" 40th anniversary half speed master releases out on 4 June 2021.

RichT

May 4, 2021, 1:53:25 PM5/4/21
to 2-tone forum
12-inch was listed on Amazon UK for £8.99 earlier today! Must be a mistake - may have been correctled already...

RichT

May 4, 2021, 2:19:09 PM5/4/21
to 2-tone forum
Update to above (sorry - could not see how to edit my post.
Seems to be badly labelled on Amazon. Item title says '...[12" Vinyl]', but subtitle says 'CD single'.