Ghost Town - Madness!!!!!

jason

May 8, 2021, 4:37:22 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone forum
Sweet Jesus.............

And this was a last minute bid.  Christ only knows what the bidders max price was..
Ghost.JPG

KEITH OWEN

May 8, 2021, 4:40:49 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
🤯🤯

Paul Rodgers

May 8, 2021, 4:55:17 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
The seller is (or was) on here. He's clearly doing well for himself at the mo!

Sid Stovold

May 8, 2021, 5:00:23 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I am still on here.
This was a spare copy.

jason

May 8, 2021, 5:02:16 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone forum
Sid-departure,

Drinks are on you then!!!  Well done on the sale.

To the buyer: seek professional help..

Paul Rodgers

May 8, 2021, 5:02:44 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sid, me old mucker!

Wasn't sure who was and wasn't here.

Paul Rodgers

May 8, 2021, 5:05:37 PM5/8/21
to 2-tone...@googlegroups.com
Righ full disclosure:

After years of abstention I signed up to a few online gambling sites in the last fortnight.

Before self excluding the other day I ran up losses that would have made that single seem like really good value for an afternoon's eBay searching.

Some people have more money than sense without having a lot of money!

At least if I bought the single I would have been able to offload some of the cost of it at a later date.

Pledge

harr...@googlemail.com

May 9, 2021, 3:50:29 PM5/9/21
to 2-tone forum
Unbelievable prices being reached these days - two hundred quid seemed to be the upper limit but now we have had £1,020 for TTP1 and £622 for the blue plastic Ghost Town.

I wonder what the silver plastic Mantovani would reach right now.

jason

May 10, 2021, 1:58:12 PM5/10/21
to 2-tone forum
One thing is for sure and that's that these prices are not a reflection of the true value of these records.  Try going to a professional vinyl dealer and asking anywhere near these prices....

If you look into it it's the same group of nutters..sorry...bidders who are pushing these prices up. Once these buyers have their collections filled, and they are properly medicated, the prices will start to fall within reason again.

Until then it certainly is the time to sell.